Anyone know Greystone Firearms? He has a suppressor I paid for..

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
superdrag67
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Anyone know Greystone Firearms? He has a suppressor I paid for..

Post by superdrag67 »

True. Had forgotten about the 13k guy. Hard to keep track when there are so many. :angry-banghead:

Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

The crazy part is we are all easily solved problems. In my just file the paperwork and boom 3 days later you owe me way less. I've physically seen my suppressors on the table and inspected most of them. He says he did weeks ago. Bullshit form 3s are taking less than a week but for whatever reason continue the lie. He f*** up his customers correction paperwork with the ATF and they denied the approval. Seems like applying customer service would make sense. Either refund the money or help them resubmit. Not resell the same suppressors to other people allegedly. I honestly can't be certain whether he's just a shitty businessman or a kleptomaniac. I mean a customer literally pre pays for 30 firearms and you take the money but never deliver. Even though when I looked at the parts orders he ordered enough to make all the rifles. Never saw where they went. Not to the client. So he took the money made other rifles which you would assume were sold at a profit. Then where's that money? Idfk. I'm gonna laugh when this goes to court at how stupid we're all gonna sound explaining this. I think in the end the ATF needs to have an agreement regarding the purchase of NFA items and law enforcement regarding the ownership post payment to delivery.
josephsixecho
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by josephsixecho »

Stronghand wrote: August 19th, 2018, 5:44 pm Lol more then that. One guys claiming 13k I'm at 5k several others seem to be down a suppressor or two. All gonna have to go in on together for the AG complaint. Just go for criminal charges.
That sucks, I only got dinged for $300, not that much money but its the principle. The guys a piece of s*** and needs to be stopped from doing this to others.
AZDESERTRAT

Post by AZDESERTRAT »

I’m out about a grand and one tax stamp... and 18 months of my life dealing with this s***
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Surprised his house is still standing. :evil: ..... I met him years back, was up front and paid cash for item. Made my mind up many years back that the "pay and wait", for me, was not going to happen.
superdrag67

Post by superdrag67 »

Stronghand wrote: August 19th, 2018, 11:22 pm The crazy part is we are all easily solved problems. In my just file the paperwork and boom 3 days later you owe me way less. I've physically seen my suppressors on the table and inspected most of them. He says he did weeks ago. Bullshit form 3s are taking less than a week but for whatever reason continue the lie. He f*** up his customers correction paperwork with the ATF and they denied the approval. Seems like applying customer service would make sense. Either refund the money or help them resubmit. Not resell the same suppressors to other people allegedly. I honestly can't be certain whether he's just a shitty businessman or a kleptomaniac. I mean a customer literally pre pays for 30 firearms and you take the money but never deliver. Even though when I looked at the parts orders he ordered enough to make all the rifles. Never saw where they went. Not to the client. So he took the money made other rifles which you would assume were sold at a profit. Then where's that money? Idfk. I'm gonna laugh when this goes to court at how stupid we're all gonna sound explaining this. I think in the end the ATF needs to have an agreement regarding the purchase of NFA items and law enforcement regarding the ownership post payment to delivery.
I'm not sure seeing the items means a damn thing at this point. It highly likely that those suppressors were already sold to someone (or multiple someones) else. Hell they could have already had approved stamps on them that he was sitting on. It's hard not to want to hold onto the hope that things could turn out ok but it would be beyond foolish to think that even if he did submit the forms that you would ever see the suppressors. Hell, in a few months he might be sitting in jail. :x

I don't think simple customer service would solve most of his problems anymore. He's dug a hole too deep. It's extended way beyond being a shitty businessman and into fraud, theft, etc.

Also what are you referring to in the above bolded part? Was that somewhere in this thread? I'm going to have to read through again..
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Yeah he's been talking on a few boards. I submitted my paperwork to the AG. Here's hoping something gets done that gets money back. Already been interviewed by detectives for someone else complaint on him.
GunSmoke

Post by GunSmoke »

Seeing them means nothing, I saw "mine" too, those were clearly resold. He's full of crap, and knew what he was doing. You can't resell the same item over and over by mistake. He compounded that with lies about "Heather" fixing errors, and two bad "refunds" that were declined by his bank. When I called him out on it, and offered him ways to make it right), he knew the game was up and stopped taking my calls. Dirt bag.
Quake_Guy

Post by Quake_Guy »

Is there a case number with the AG or Glendale PD where you can append additional claims? My buddy and I are out $1200-1300 for 3 cans total. At this point we will never see any money and don't really want to waste a lot more time on this fiasco, but we can add on to any existing cases.

What other boards is he posting to?
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Yeah you can add to it. Send me a PM and we'll get it going.
Robbyaz

Post by Robbyaz »

Wow! Just found this from ARF forum, I’m out $1250 and 2 cans. How can I get more information to add mine to any AG or police reports? Thanks.

Little backstory, I “saw” my cans as well last July 2017 and haven’t been able to get ahold of him since June 2018.
josephsixecho

Post by josephsixecho »

I saw and held "my" Sparrow that I paid for but he told me i could not possess it without the stamp, sounded legit since it was my first, not sure if that's true or not now.

Stronghand, PM sent I would like to get in on the AG complaint.
superdrag67

Post by superdrag67 »

josephsixecho wrote: August 24th, 2018, 11:46 am I saw and held "my" Sparrow that I paid for but he told me i could not possess it without the stamp, sounded legit since it was my first, not sure if that's true or not now.

Stronghand, PM sent I would like to get in on the AG complaint.
That part is the truth. You can't take the NFA item with you unless you have the approved stamp in your possession.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Yeah holy crap I've got 6 people who have messaged me. Guys email the info this weekend I asked for so I can redo the whole complaint form to the AG. I'll end up calling everyone at some point to make sure I have everything 100% correct. I've met 2 of you before. Yeah it seems like we've all bought the same suppressors from him. He owes me 5. I'm pretty sure the ones he was suppose to form 3 over to me were all yours and had been sold to others over and over with no intent to deliver. His texts to me are really ridiculous explaining it once I called him out on it. If I figure out how to get pics to work here I'll post the screen shots. Email the info guys and let's make it hurt.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

I know it's been a while for most of us but any text logs or emails that have him acknowledging your purchases help. I know he never gives out receipts or invoices so there's not much. I know his credit machine ran as Greystone Firearms on bank statements so that helps at least put you in the ballpark for transactions.