Anyone know Greystone Firearms? He has a suppressor I paid for..

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Re: Anyone know Greystone Firearms? He has a suppressor I paid for..

Post by TheAccountant »

Yeah, seems like that's what got him in this mess to begin with?

Quake_Guy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Quake_Guy »

most of the point of the NFA registry is to track NFA items, not do background checks on buyers... up to a few years ago, the only background check being done was by NICS at time of pickup.

after this experience, I would be very leery of paying big bucks for a machine gun because apparently you can submit the same NFA item multiple times and nobody notices which I am very unclear on how that could happen. I have had ATF call me to clarify barrel lengths, I guess who or how many not as important. Unless machine guns get more scrutiny than cans. But end of day, if there is fraud its pretty clear nobody cares.
DarrylB
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by DarrylB »

Everything was done before his suspension and he has a second attorney assisting in the judgment process.
DarrylB

Post by DarrylB »

I spoke with Ms. Tyson from the ATF a few minutes ago. Her email is cheryl.tyson@atf.gov
If you purchased a suppressor and you haven't received it and you have a copy of the form, contact her.
Hopefully your form will have the serial number on it. If not, there may be nothing she can do.
Viper 1-26 INF

Post by Viper 1-26 INF »

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but since this is a business that is scamming people and committing fraud, you should also file a compliant with the State Attorney General's Office, since this is the kind of thing they deal with... Just sayin'
deanq

Post by deanq »

I also bought two cans from Neil (Omega300 & Omega 9K). He sold my serial numbers twice also. One was even transferred to another dealer. I'm still trying to get my $400 back from ATF for the two cans. What a cluster F**K.

I went to his home and talked to him and he admitted to what he did. I don't think he has any approved forms in the system. He insinuated the ATF cancelled any that were associated with him.
Oh....my saga with Neil started 19 months ago.

I tried to give him all the latitude I could. I did offer him to pay me back in installments. We'll see.
He has dug a VERY deep hole for himself at this point.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Hopefully you recorded that conversation
AZDESERTRAT

Post by AZDESERTRAT »

Anyone have Cheryl Tyson’s phone number? I’ve reached out via email and haven’t heard back yet.
superdrag67

Post by superdrag67 »

deanq wrote: August 8th, 2018, 12:19 pm I also bought two cans from Neil (Omega300 & Omega 9K). He sold my serial numbers twice also. One was even transferred to another dealer. I'm still trying to get my $400 back from ATF for the two cans. What a cluster F**K.

I went to his home and talked to him and he admitted to what he did. I don't think he has any approved forms in the system. He insinuated the ATF cancelled any that were associated with him.
Oh....my saga with Neil started 19 months ago.

I tried to give him all the latitude I could. I did offer him to pay me back in installments. We'll see.
He has dug a VERY deep hole for himself at this point.
I thought you had said around the time I started this thread that you were heading to his house that day to pick up one of your two cans. Did that never happen?
deanq

Post by deanq »

superdrag67 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 4:49 pm I thought you had said around the time I started this thread that you were heading to his house that day to pick up one of your two cans. Did that never happen?
When I got there, amazingly, the lock on his safe broke, and he couldn't get it open. :liar:
Just another instance in his list of "misdirections".
josephsixecho

Post by josephsixecho »

Cheryl Tyson from AFT responded to my email and gave me a phone number to call to check status of the form that was supposedly sent in by Neil. Neil has not responded to my calls or texts.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

He's blocked me on Facebook. Owes me a bunch of suppressors and 2k for a SCAR 17 he ordered but never got from a distributor that doesn't even take orders like that. Conveniently after asking to borrow 2k as an investment. Supposedly Form 3'd my suppressors 3 weeks ago but I've literally ordered in 3 back to back to back since then and they all were approved in about 4 days at most. That's counting the weekend. He's done I know I've got my complaint in with the AG and a few others do too. Even when called out on everything he tries to pass it off like it's all a sinister plot against him and he values friendship. Good luck on the legal pursuits everyone. First one to get their s*** or money buys the drinks.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

I don't know anything about this guy but it kind of sounds like the same thing Black Weapons Armory did in Tucson.
Black Weapons closed shop and took lots of people for their money.
As far as I know nothing has happened about it and everyone that had orders with them lost out.
superdrag67

Post by superdrag67 »

Stronghand wrote: August 15th, 2018, 9:56 pm He's blocked me on Facebook. Owes me a bunch of suppressors and 2k for a SCAR 17 he ordered but never got from a distributor that doesn't even take orders like that. Conveniently after asking to borrow 2k as an investment. Supposedly Form 3'd my suppressors 3 weeks ago but I've literally ordered in 3 back to back to back since then and they all were approved in about 4 days at most. That's counting the weekend. He's done I know I've got my complaint in with the AG and a few others do too. Even when called out on everything he tries to pass it off like it's all a sinister plot against him and he values friendship. Good luck on the legal pursuits everyone. First one to get their s*** or money buys the drinks.
Sorry to see that a lot of you are a lot worse off than I was. I can't imagine being out that kind of money.

He's got to be running around 10k owed to people minimum just based on this thread. The fact that he can screw so many people over like this and suffer no consequences (so far) with something as easily traceable as NFA is insane.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Lol more then that. One guys claiming 13k I'm at 5k several others seem to be down a suppressor or two. All gonna have to go in on together for the AG complaint. Just go for criminal charges.