Mosque shootings, New Zealand

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Mosque shootings, New Zealand

Post by smithers599 »

Somebody shot up a couple of mosques in New Zealand, apparently killed a lot of people. So, how's that permit, fingerprinting, extensive background check, and 7-round magazine limit working out for you, New Zealand?
President Obama talked about it a lot, including in June of 2015, after a gunman shot nine people in a Charleston, North Carolina church: "Let's be clear: At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries," Obama said.
Days later, Sen. Harry Reid echoed his comments. "The United States is the only advanced country where this kind of mass violence occurs," he said.
More recently, the tragic, preventable slaying of 17 students by accused gunman Nikolas Cruz elicited similar sentiments from Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut, speaking in the Senate just last Thursday: "This happens nowhere else other than the United States of America."
I trust Obama, Reed, and Murphy will be on TV tomorrow, saying “I was wrong. I’m sorry. My bad.”

Miker12

Re: Mosque shootings, New Zealand

Post by Miker12 »

A ‘BRITISH’ gunman who is believed to have filmed himself slaughtering Muslims in a New Zealand mosque wrote a chilling manifesto before the “terrorist attack”.

The white-supremacist shooter, 28, who was born in Australia, said he wanted to take revenge for the "thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks".

He boasted that he chose to use firearms so he could influence politics in the US.

“Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states," he wrote.

“This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/c ... supporter/
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Gun registration leads to gun confiscation, which leads to enslavement of the unarmed,... so it has been, for a very, very, long time!

The One World Government minions will say anything, and do anything, to fulfill their master's world wide disarmament agenda against all those they wish to rule over!

The United States of America is the last bastion of sovereign minded citizens to disarm on earth,... due, only, to the existence of the US Constitution.

If the One World minions succeed in destroying our Constitution and Republic,... the world is lost.

I doubt this could happen in my lifetime,... or, within the lifespan of most on this board,... but,... if anyone reading this has the smallest drop of freemen blood in their veins, you may wish to consider the consequence of such an outcome upon the generations we leave behind.

President Donald J Trump has upset the secret state coup of our foreign and domestic enemies. I believe he came into office at a timely moment of dire necessity. I also believe if it wasn't for this fortuitous occurrence,... the end of the United States of America,... and, subsequently,... the end of freedom in the entire world, would be a foregone conclusion.

Our enemies are really, really pissed off at our President, and scared to death that he will help all Americans wake up to their demonic plans.
Last edited by shooter444 on March 15th, 2019, 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

I have worked with the Aussies and also New Zealanders on several exercises and they hate their "moslem immigrant/refugees" and warned me that the US is in big trouble with our immigration policies.

The people that I have spoken with were not extremist in any way, just said that "they are parasites that are trying to take them over."

I was kind of surprised to get such candid input from those guys, they seem so easy going and easy to get along with...until you start talking about refugees and immigrants.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Well just goes to show you not everyone is happy with the redistribution of Muslims through out the world.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I believe there are many citizens around the world who are frustrated by the ever increasing number and size, of the so-called, "no go zones", sprouting up in their neighborhoods. This seems to be a characteristically increasing phenomena of modern day immigration, that is abhorrent to many old world nationalists around the world.

As I have commented in prior posts,..."historically",... governments legislating tyrannical policy, contrary to the norm of a Nation's traditions, will eventually result in a civil reaction. It's just,... universal - human - nature,... and I fear that, more, not less, of these types of incidents, may occur, before the solution is found.
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Dead devil worshipers, no loss.
Been to Christchurch 3 times, The English migrants colony on the south island. Nice town but nothing special. Great Rugby town!
Note; you cannot have a pistol of any type in your possession in NZ. Pistols may be owned, but stay locked up at the shooting range. They must be used every 6 months or ownership goes to the government. But you can own a AK or AR.
azrik

Post by azrik »

I watched his 16 minute FB live video and it's crazy how he went back and forth shooting everything in sight and there was no resistance, not even any sirens until he was driving away 14 minutes into the video.
Goes to show how helpless an unarmed society can become.
Some on 8ch are calling it staged as there was what appears to be a magazine already on the floor at the 6:54 mark. A full 9 minutes into it he goes back to his car for another rifle and again back into the building. Still no police or sirens. It appeared like a movie set. The music he was playing seemed choreographed to the moments. Just something strange about it.
azrik

Post by azrik »

Miker12 wrote: March 14th, 2019, 10:02 pm A ‘BRITISH’ gunman who is believed to have filmed himself slaughtering Muslims in a New Zealand mosque wrote a chilling manifesto before the “terrorist attack”.

The white-supremacist shooter, 28, who was born in Australia, said he wanted to take revenge for the "thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks".

He boasted that he chose to use firearms so he could influence politics in the US.

“Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states," he wrote.

“This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/c ... supporter/

The Manifesto
https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... hooter.pdf
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Well he had a video camera with him and while he was traveling to the the first location he said let's get this party started. He walked in and John wicked it. Everyone got centermass and a head shot. Even took his time doing it.
azrik

Post by azrik »

A short clip of his first time into the Mosque. What odd is there's a magazine already on the floor (19 second mark). He shines his light on it and even picks it up during his exit of the second time he returns. (after going to his car for another rifle)
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1552627071688.webm
ksh480

Post by ksh480 »

Last edited by ksh480 on October 3rd, 2019, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

azrik wrote: March 15th, 2019, 12:05 pm A short clip of his first time into the Mosque. What odd is there's a magazine already on the floor (19 second mark). He shines his light on it and even picks it up during his exit of the second time he returns. (after going to his car for another rifle)
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1552627071688.webm
It seems to me it might merely have been a spare he was carrying that came loose from a pouch or pocket out of view from the camera and he retrieved it, making it appear it was already there.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Everyone on the fake news that I've seen acts like and says they're "shocked" by what happened. Am I the only one that is "shocked" this type of thing didn't happen sooner? Considering all the Muslim related terror attacks that have happened in recent years this was bound to happen by some psycho on the white supremacist side.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Yeah, but those things only happen in the United States. Obama and Reed said so, so it must be true. The NRA must be responsible for this, somehow or other.