Does the 'East Valley' need a armorer/smith for black rifles? (Or should I start doing gun work again?)

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
thom
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Does the 'East Valley' need a armorer/smith for black rifles? (Or should I start doing gun work again?)

Post by thom »

Darn, I got a suppressor from you and didn't get a shirt.
Best of Luck, either way.
Thom

Berd

Re: Does the 'East Valley' need a armorer/smith for black rifles? (Or should I start doing gun work again?)

Post by Berd »

Do it, get busy enough that you need a lackey, then call me.
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

Berd wrote: December 11th, 2018, 7:12 pm Do it, get busy enough that you need a lackey, then call me.
Geez dude, if you want to drink beer and beat on guns with a hammer call me any time. LOL
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

You'll need to post your number us all to have. :text-thankyouyellow:
Berd

Post by Berd »

Tim McBride wrote: December 13th, 2018, 2:27 pm
Berd wrote: December 11th, 2018, 7:12 pm Do it, get busy enough that you need a lackey, then call me.
Geez dude, if you want to drink beer and beat on guns with a hammer call me any time. LOL
I have the best friends
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

Since we have virtually no one to take guns too i would say yes, how lucrative it would be is another story. I always have a few projects on the back burner, but some might be junk .22's as well.
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

The only time I've take a gun to a smith it was a junk 22.

:lol:
Later
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Later »

h8pvmnt wrote: December 19th, 2018, 6:56 am Since we have virtually no one to take guns too i would say yes, how lucrative it would be is another story. I always have a few projects on the back burner, but some might be junk .22's as well.
People always need ar barrels torqued and night sights installed but can money be made doing so?