Pink Pistols - Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Pink Pistols - Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive

Post by Miker12 »

The Pink Pistols have been nicknamed the “gay NRA,” a reference to the controversial National Rifle Association that is a staunch proponent of pro-gun laws.

“I would never have thought I’d see the LGBTI community siding with incredibly conservative, right-wing, pro-gun advocates that have been publicly homophobic and transphobic — that didn’t make any sense,” Abboud explained.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/12/gay-ameri ... tay-alive/

shooter444

Re: Pink Pistols - Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive

Post by shooter444 »

I haven't been a NRA supporter for awhile, but, I don't remember a NRA policy publicly attacking homophobic and transphobic (sic) US armed citizens.

The Pink Pistol group has been around for over a decade and a half, if they had a problem with NRA policies I would think they would have figured it out and done something about it by now.

Seems like this group of US gun owners know exactly what they want, and how to get it.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Mrs. Flash has a couple of gay cousins and they're extremely right wing, believe it or not.
lew

Post by lew »

What they do in the bedroom does not concern me. More responsible gun owners is never a bad thing.

I like how the article tries to portray a coming "race" war on gays. :icon-rolleyes: For gays, there's never been a better time than now.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

You should see how they are treated by their own kind. They would face the possibility of being attacked than to do something to protect themselves.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/0 ... ical-harm/
tripletap

Post by tripletap »

ive said it before that we need to grab up the conservative gays over to our side rather than let them be
grouped in with the liberal radical leftist. throw a huge event amd welcome them in. we need all we can get in the coming years when our rights under a full scale assault from the crazies
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Gays fighting on/for a conservative front? Please bring as many as you can find. This group has aggressively fought, and won on many subjects that the gen pop would've thought insurmountable.
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

Flash wrote: June 13th, 2018, 8:32 am Mrs. Flash has a couple of gay cousins and they're extremely right wing, believe it or not.
I can believe it. We have a have a lesbian couple as neighbors that are also extremely right wing.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Just met a lesbian couple at a neighbor's birthday party, a few weeks ago, they have been friends with the mrs for a few years,in her book club,... I don't get out much. 8-)

Talked with one long enough to find out she carries when she feels the need. She is a lefty with a gun,... interesting combination. 8-) But, then again, I just met her,... give me a year. 8-)
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

And don't forget black America, the ones democrats really don't want armed as they are trying to kill them off with drug addiction and abortions.
CGSteve

Post by CGSteve »

It makes sense to me as I feel rights are rights. The biggest impediment, or perceived impediment to gay people coming to the gun side is the very religious groups, which I think make up a large part of the pro firearms conservatives.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

CGSteve wrote: January 28th, 2019, 2:26 pm It makes sense to me as I feel rights are rights. The biggest impediment, or perceived impediment to gay people coming to the gun side is the very religious groups, which I think make up a large part of the pro firearms conservatives.
Actually, that's not quite right, imo.

The actual impediment is the gay population wanting to have historic religious created and defined marriage, for themselves,... ANNND,... have religions accept their marriage even though it is clearly against religious canon. If the gay community just went the legal route, and didn't demand religions to accept their civil marriage,... all would be cool,... maybe! :whistle:

And, since they are supported from the shadows, in many ways, by anti God factions of the One World Government players,... more is in the mix, than is publicized.

Lastly,... I have no problem with Constitutionally correct Democracy legislation passed by the PEOPLE's Representatives!

I do have a problem with one group of people telling another group of people,... how they should live their chosen life style,... or, one group defining another group's religious mandates.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

I personally know the founder of the Phoenix chapter (as an acquaintance, you sickos), and he is neither lefty nor conservative, but Libertarian (just elected 2nd vice of the county party). And the vast majority of those who join the Pink Pistols are either already raging Libertarians or soon become so. While some Pink Pistols members do end up joining the conservative ranks, the are the minority.
CGSteve

Post by CGSteve »

shooter444 wrote: January 28th, 2019, 4:20 pm
CGSteve wrote: January 28th, 2019, 2:26 pm It makes sense to me as I feel rights are rights. The biggest impediment, or perceived impediment to gay people coming to the gun side is the very religious groups, which I think make up a large part of the pro firearms conservatives.
Actually, that's not quite right, imo.

The actual impediment is the gay population wanting to have historic religious created and defined marriage, for themselves,... ANNND,... have religions accept their marriage even though it is clearly against religious canon. If the gay community just went the legal route, and didn't demand religions to accept their civil marriage,... all would be cool,... maybe! :whistle:

And, since they are supported from the shadows, in many ways, by anti God factions of the One World Government players,... more is in the mix, than is publicized.

Lastly,... I have no problem with Constitutionally correct Democracy legislation passed by the PEOPLE's Representatives!

I do have a problem with one group of people telling another group of people,... how they should live their chosen life style,... or, one group defining another group's religious mandates.
That's a fair statement. I did not know that to be the case. For me, all I see for them is a legal agreement in order for a significant other to settle affairs with. To play devil's advocate, I don't think the religious would even accept that for the gay community.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

by CGSteve "That's a fair statement. I did not know that to be the case. For me, all I see for them is a legal agreement in order for a significant other to settle affairs with. To play devil's advocate, I don't think the religious would even accept that for the gay community."

------------------------------------

A "legal agreement" does not require a church wedding.

As you suggest, "the religious" may not accept a legal commitment.

But, in my opinion, I say TO BAD RELIGIOUS,... just as I would say to gays demanding a church wedding,... TO BAD GAYS!

But, just as with most public issues today, the concept of 'compromise' has become a lost art, imo.
Last edited by shooter444 on January 30th, 2019, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.