FFL/ Background Check

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: FFL/ Background Check

Post by shooter444 »

Hey Joe, haven't you read the latest revelation about demonscats,... they accuse everyone else of exactly what they are doing,... interesting,... no?

Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

AZ Husker wrote: February 28th, 2019, 7:20 pm Fresh off the California turnip truck.
Are we sure of that? I asked him where he had moved from but didn't see an answer. Or has he given that info in some other thread?

I mean he does put forth the smell of a liberal troll but there are multiple locations he could have acquired the stink from.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Joe_Blacke wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:08 pm Brian, A.KA A_C Guy, is the last person that should question anyone else on this site considering he stole $1600 from me, and then threatened to lien my house once he had ripped me off. He was trying to intimidate me so I would dispute his overcharges.

He is a thief. He is a liar. He’s a crappy AC tech who installs the improper equipment leading to premature component failure.

How many marriages are you on now? Is it 4 or 5? How many business name changes have you gone through because of your fraud and deceit? We’re on at least number three there.

And you demand others go through a background check....
WOW!!!

So a POS demands others go through a background check so he can avoid dealing with other POSs.
Mauser98

Post by Mauser98 »

I'm not letting anyone in my house to work on my AC without a background check.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Well,...this just got very interesting!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Mauser98 wrote: February 28th, 2019, 10:30 pm I'm not letting anyone in my house to work on my AC without a background check.
I bet they charge you $25 for that.
ArizonaG30
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by ArizonaG30 »

C=Gee's Flash "I have an Arizona CCW, a Florida CCW and a Utah CCW and I object strenuously. " how many Background checks did you go through. If a person has a CCW you don't need to worry do you? It's the ones that don't
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

ArizonaG30 wrote: March 1st, 2019, 9:41 am C=Gee's Flash "I have an Arizona CCW, a Florida CCW and a Utah CCW and I object strenuously. " how many Background checks did you go through. If a person has a CCW you don't need to worry do you? It's the ones that don't
Why? because if you dont have government issued "your OK" papers you are a criminal?
I am still waiting for the AZ streets to run red with blood since they issued constitutional carry :roll:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I don't know, seems like this has been debated for decades,... bottom line, just in case no one is getting it,... if you DON'T KNOWINGLY SELL TO A NOT LEGAL POSSESSOR,... in Arizona,... you have NOT COMMITTED A CRIME,... PERIOD!!!

Can it be more simple than that?

What am I missing,... someone enlighten me, please.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Wow this turned into a dumpster fire fast. What's wrong with FFLs charging for services rendered? If you want to involve a business into something that can be done privately for free why then get mad at said business for charging for their services? Yeah some dealers charge way too much for transfers but that's on you for not searching for a better price or choosing a more convenient dealer over a cheaper one. This guy was asking for a dealer that is willing to provide him a service he wants. If anyone else needs a transfer done around North Peoria please feel free to message me $15 is all I charge.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Hmmm,... from a dumpster fire to opportunistic sales pitch,...hmmm.

I don't like either descriptions, but, I would lean more towards accepting the dumpster fire, if I have to choose one.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Yeah kinda what the thread was started for. Someone asking for a business willing to provide a service. Didn't seem like he was looking for anything else.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I'm sorry, when someone comes here wanting a referral, I always assume they want to hear from a fellow member who has had personal experience to relate about where to get good service/price,... not to hear from a self serving business man.

Again,... so sorry, my bad.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

whoa, its not about the service rendered its about a stupid ass request that the idiots in the political world are trying to make an every time occurance, reading comprehension needs to sink it before typing for some
hehehe
just saying
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Hey knockonit,... yup, that's pretty much how I feel. I am fed up with all the PC going around and decided it is time to start pushing back. Something that none of the demonscat are prepared to face,... this thread, being a good example.

We/Arizonians, don't need anymore left wing demonscat coming here and telling us how we should carry out our personal 2ndA transactions,... contrary to the laws we have legislated.

They really need to know it is not acceptable,... ANYMORE!!!

And, I plan on doing my part, every damn time one tries it on this site!!!