FFL/ Background Check

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: FFL/ Background Check

Post by knockonit »

boy did this thread take a turn, yeehaw, sunday forgiveness,.....................................not even
Rj

Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 am
A_C Guy wrote: March 1st, 2019, 6:33 pm

So you charged me for a repair I didn’t need and overcharged for that work on top of it. You destroyed evidence to try and hide your malfeasance. You couldn’t even get you own crappy repair job to work properly. You lie about everything. Makes sense that your business and personal life are a complete disaster.
Hmmmm, this is starting to sound like a typical AC guy, aside from a derailed thread......
Speaking of derailed, have you ever heard of Merrit from thermal medics?
Really helps out homeowners from being hosed by AC scammers....Seems is if he's closed shop, but I've had great experiences with him. Has a youtube channel too.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/thermal-medics-phoenix

Wait...Shouldn't this be in the "services" forum????
Flash

Post by Flash »

We don't have a "services" forum here.
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 am
A_C Guy wrote: March 1st, 2019, 6:33 pm Joe, You are the liar here.

I changed my business ONCE from a sole prop to an LLC. One time. No ROC complaints or lawsuits for either one.

You're still the same old loser today that you were the day I was at your house.
Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 amWhen I went back to the garage to look at the manufacturers sticker with the model/serial info you TORE IT UP IN FRONT OF ME!
More bullshit, I showed you the sticker before we started, it was half burned off by the original installer which is why we couldn't get Goodman to warranty the coil. We called them and spent 20 minutes discussing the situation with them and they denied the claim. You wanted me to use a neighbors serial number and falsify the warranty ticket and I said I don't do that. You tore up the sticker in your office after that.
Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 amIt leaked cold air like crazy. I had to buy a couple rolls of aluminum tape to try and seal it up. After you left, the whole unit ran for over 24 hours and never shut off once. It couldn’t get the house below 88 degrees.
You are full of s***. The air at the register in the kitchen (farthest from the furnace) was reading 56 degrees and had good airflow, I showed you the thermometer reading. The house was 80 at that time, You had a 24 degree split.
Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 am You weren’t paid by check. You were paid by CC.
You can't even get this part of the story straight. You paid by check. It was mentioned in the original thread on the old AzS and you never contradicted it then. You are so full of lies that you can't keep them straight.

Bottom line is before I started the recover of the old refrigerant, I started packing up my tools to leave and you asked me what I was doing. I said it was obvious that you are happy and I have other customers that need repairs. You then asked me to not leave and replace the coil.
I specifically asked," So, you want me to install that new coil for x-dollars?" You said "yes"

There was no fraud on my part, I quoted a price, I gave you ample opportunity to cancel the repair (the original diagnosis was on Friday and I came back Saturday with the new coil), I installed the product AS AGREED, and the unit was repaired properly and was working great when I left.

Obviously, you have a serious problem if you are pre-occupied checking out my personal life. Whether or not I am married has NOTHING to do with any of this and is just another example of an impotent POS bashing me on a forum where he doesn't have to worry about getting his ass kicked.

You never filed an ROC complaint because there was nothing to complain about except that you are a whining lying punk.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Perhaps this thread should be nuked from orbit and a new one started.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

My thought exactly.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Any seller, that wants a FFL to check on his buyer, is a imported lefty liberal that has no clue what Arizona Gun Laws do for freedom loving Patriots.

No one should buy from these types of ignorant invaders from Demoscat states.

And, any FFL the preys upon such stupidity, should be put on a, no buy, boycott list, by true Patriots wanting to keep Arizona as free as possible.

As long as a seller has no knowledge that a buyer is a prohibited possessor,... he is within the legal statutes of Arizona to SELL!!!

That is Arizona LAW!!!

Preying on the stupidity of buyers, or sellers,... is despicable !!!

jmo