FFL/ Background Check

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
A_C Guy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: FFL/ Background Check

Post by A_C Guy »

Joe, You are the liar here.
I quoted you the full price of the job then you started whining after the fact and after the job was complete. I never stole anything from you or any other customer. You are a lying POS.
I did PRE Lien the job until the check cleared, I never put a lien on your house. Most contractors pre-lien any job over $1500 (that is a statistic from the lien filing services in the valley)
I never installed any equipment for you, so how would you know if I install crappy equipment?
I replaced a leaking coil for you. I did it on time for the price agreed upon in advance. That new coil outperformed the original because it was a better design. It never failed or leaked, so what is the basis for saying it is crappy? Just your pathetic POS attitude.

I changed my business ONCE from a sole prop to an LLC. One time. No ROC complaints or lawsuits for either one.

You're still the same old loser today that you were the day I was at your house.

QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Remember when someone innocently asked if any FFL’s in the area would do a person-to-person transfer?

Never thought I’d miss a forum moderator, but Jesus Tap Dancing Christ....
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Awww, is all of this disturbing your quiet time,... you know, you don't have to click on the thread. :whistle:
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Is it the right time to ask for a group hug?? How about a open carry dinner?? Maybe a get together to go shooting??
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Que sa rah, sa rah, feel better now snowflakes
Vinnie B

Post by Vinnie B »

In new news, is it going to rain today?
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

Firearm humor is not nearly as fun as this thread has been.
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

A_C Guy wrote: March 1st, 2019, 6:33 pm Joe, You are the liar here.
I quoted you the full price of the job then you started whining after the fact and after the job was complete. I never stole anything from you or any other customer. You are a lying POS.
I did PRE Lien the job until the check cleared, I never put a lien on your house. Most contractors pre-lien any job over $1500 (that is a statistic from the lien filing services in the valley)
I never installed any equipment for you, so how would you know if I install crappy equipment?
I replaced a leaking coil for you. I did it on time for the price agreed upon in advance. That new coil outperformed the original because it was a better design. It never failed or leaked, so what is the basis for saying it is crappy? Just your pathetic POS attitude.

I changed my business ONCE from a sole prop to an LLC. One time. No ROC complaints or lawsuits for either one.

You're still the same old loser today that you were the day I was at your house.

You live in a fantasy world. Facts are not your friend.

First off, you claim that you didn’t install anything. Then you admit you replaced the coils. Funny how not installing anything required 3 hours of work, removal of the previous evap coils and install of “new” ones.

It just so happened that while you were “working” one of the earlier contractors called. He is the one that informed me that my unit had a ten year warranty. He also said that the price of installing a new evap coil should be half what you were charging. When I went back to the garage to look at the manufacturers sticker with the model/serial info you TORE IT UP IN FRONT OF ME! You then threatened to walk off the job leaving me with an AC already in pieces and sue me for the full cost of the job. I went across the street to my neighbors house, which was 6 months older, got the info off his evap coil and called the manufacturer. They confirmed the unit was still under warranty.

The evap coil you installed was not the correct size. It leaked cold air like crazy. I had to buy a couple rolls of aluminum tape to try and seal it up. After you left, the whole unit ran for over 24 hours and never shut off once. It couldn’t get the house below 88 degrees.

You weren’t paid by check. You were paid by CC. The lien document showed up at my house two days later, not before. It was not dated before the “work” you did. You did it so I wouldn’t dispute the charges on your thieving, lying ass. Funny how you’ve never mentioned liening houses when you advertise for work on these sites. I’ve had many contractors do work, including tens of thousands of dollars of work, and nine of them ever tried this lien crap.

I had to call another tech out the next day because your repair left my system off worse than it was before. The guy who came out confirmed that you mis diagnosed the problem. He fixed everything and he did it under warranty. He looked at your repair job and also saw that you put in the wrong piston in the “new” evap coil. He also confirmed the unit you installed was totally incorrect for the size of air handler I had. After he was done, my AC ran like new. That is the difference between someone who is competent and someone like you.

So you charged me for a repair I didn’t need and overcharged for that work on top of it. You destroyed evidence to try and hide your malfeasance. You couldn’t even get you own crappy repair job to work properly. You lie about everything. Makes sense that your business and personal life are a complete disaster.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

box round.jpg
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

And you never filed a complaint with the Registrar of Contractors Joe?
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

AZ Husker wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 8:41 am And you never filed a complaint with the Registrar of Contractors Joe?

This^^^

A legitimate complaint to the Contractors Board will get results. Don't exaggerate. Just report what happened. I was a contractor for 35 years. Never had anyone complain about my work because there was never a reason for it. But I knew of other contractors who got into trouble due to "legitimate" complaints about their work. Didn't go well for them. Some even had their licenses suspended if they didn't make good with the customer.
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

No, I didn’t, and that was on me. I had gotten the lien letter and keeping the property title clear was my biggest issue. I was planning on selling the house and making sure there were no encumbrances on the title was more important. I’m sure that was part of Lyin’ Brian’s plan. I foolishly had told him I was moving and needed to make sure the AC was working. Plus it takes weeks/months to settle with the ROC and I was hoping to be out of the house by then.

I really wish I had filed a complaint.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

He is a licensed contractor, right?
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

He was at the time. He’s also changed his business name since. He did change it to a limited liability company (I wonder why) but also changed the name.

After he screwed me over, I did a public records check which shed more light on his personal life as well. I think the last time I looked he wasn’t even making his marriages last a full year. He also had a history of suing people and getting the cases tossed. I remember one was dismissed with prejudice which basically means Lyin’ Brian had NO case and is prohibited from ever trying to file a new lawsuit in the matter. The people he was suing didn’t even have an attorney and Lyin’ Brian couldn’t get the case to trial as it was dismissed on a motion before then.
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

Joe_Blacke wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 11:11 am He was at the time. He’s also changed his business name since. He did change it to a limited liability company (I wonder why) but also changed the name.

After he screwed me over, I did a public records check which shed more light on his personal life as well. I think the last time I looked he wasn’t even making his marriages last a full year. He also had a history of suing people and getting the cases tossed. I remember one was dismissed with prejudice which basically means Lyin’ Brian had NO case and is prohibited from ever trying to file a new lawsuit in the matter. The people he was suing didn’t even have an attorney and Lyin’ Brian couldn’t get the case to trial as it was dismissed on a motion before then.

If you have witnesses and paper work in order, you should still be able to file a complaint with ROC even though you no longer live in the house where work was done. A legitimate complaint is still legitimate regardless where you currently reside.

To find out if a contractor is licensed, you can go to the ROC site and enter the person's name. It will show whether the license is current and if not it will explain the reason. I did that when I hired a pool contractor and found out he lost his license.