PRGC match closure

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

PRGC match closure

Post by 338lapua »

The club will be closed on January 16th through the 19th for the 2019 Arizona State IDPA Championship hosted by the Practical Division.

Annual board meeting is tonight and note the location change below.

The 2019 PRGC annual meeting will be held on January 14, 2019 at 7:00pm. The location will be at the Cesar Chavez High School Auditorium, not the Police Academy used in previous years. The address for Cesar Chavez H.S. is 3921 W Baseline Rd, Laveen Village, AZ 85339.

I was chatting with the board president this morning and there are plans in the near future for high power and public to remain open during matches so those who have weekdays off can still come out and shoot.

Also from the board president there will be a bay to the north of the bullseye range opened in the near future when members will be able to shoot steel targets with pistols. This will be open to members AFTER Ben has met with you and you have had a safety briefing, it will be fenced in and a sticker will be added to your membership badge to show you have been cleared to shoot there. This is something I have been bugging John about for a while and he says within the next 6 months or so this will be open. Anyone who would like to donate to this please contact Ben. I hear there will be a Texas star, plate racks and more to shoot at and they will rotate and change it up for the users. Should be a lot of fun.