'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass non-compliance

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member

'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass non-compliance

Post by Miker12 »

BOULDER, Colorado — Boulder’s newly enacted “assault weapons” ban is meeting with stiff resistance from its “gun-toting hippies,” staunch liberals who also happen to be devoted firearms owners.

Only 342 “assault weapons,” or semiautomatic rifles, were certified by Boulder police before the Dec. 31 deadline, meaning there could be thousands of residents in the scenic university town of 107,000 in violation of the sweeping gun-control ordinance.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... mass-non-/

Bit by bit the progressives are training people to cross the line and become criminals.
Attachments
hand over.jpg

smithers599

Re: 'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass non-compliance

Post by smithers599 »

Go hippies!
Delfuego

Re: 'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass non-compliance

Post by Delfuego »

This is clickbait bullshit. Go over to ar-15.co if your really interested. They actually live there. Boulder used to be, and in someways still is a very conservative area. It's full over hippie/yoga/PC dipshits, but a lot of wealthy conservative people and families have have been there for a long time. I have a buddy suing the city/county because his gun store is in Boulder. He could have moved 5 mile away, but decided to stay and fight.
Delfuego

Post by Delfuego »

Nobody I know in Boulder even owns a gun...
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

When I lived in the area over 40 years ago, people in Boulder were proud that they were second only to San Francisco in how liberal a town they were.
Delfuego

Post by Delfuego »

And all the land their property was on was owned by conservatives and millionaires. It has been diminishing over the years for sure.

Don't listen to the loud people, they are loud but, often wrong.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

"Bit by bit the progressives are training people to cross the line and become criminals."

It is not a criminal act to exercise a Natural Human Right,... especially one protected by the 2nd amendment when fighting tyranny as our forefathers did.

Such civil action is legal, our birth Right, and in line with the US Constitutional intent, for our Nation!
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Why do we want to goto fart.com? Have they ceased becoming complete ego driven im little Hitler cause I got a forum pricks since selling out?

If not phuck those ars holes with their own egos. Split their ars open they will.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Eh,...wut?