Had my gun safe moved today..

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Had my gun safe moved today..

Post by knockonit »

lol, this is one topic that has been beaten to death, if you don't know by now that a basic safe or even a supposed super duper security safe doesn't keep shiat safe, will now, then bummer for y ou.

keep on posting info, i know its on the interwebs, lets just add to it.

just saying on a sunday
Rj

17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Steve_In_29 wrote: June 21st, 2019, 4:18 pm
17-21-23 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 7:07 pm Thank God I added 1 inch AR 500 plate to my safe.
If true, it would have been cheaper/easier/smarter to simply put the approx $4K cost of plate (not including cutting and specialized welder work) towards a real safe.
Again very ignorant steve. Why dont you ask how much I have in it. But smart people are the only ones that would do that. I will help you out. The plate was free. Why it was part of a job that i did and it was left over. The cutting well did that with my water jet. You guys need to start asking questions instead of running the mouth. You will learn a lot more that way.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

17-21-23 wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:11 am
Steve_In_29 wrote: June 21st, 2019, 4:18 pm
17-21-23 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 7:07 pm Thank God I added 1 inch AR 500 plate to my safe.
If true, it would have been cheaper/easier/smarter to simply put the approx $4K cost of plate (not including cutting and specialized welder work) towards a real safe.
Again very ignorant steve. Why dont you ask how much I have in it. But smart people are the only ones that would do that. I will help you out. The plate was free. Why it was part of a job that i did and it was left over. The cutting well did that with my water jet. You guys need to start asking questions instead of running the mouth. You will learn a lot more that way.
Not getting the typewriter tough guy persona, but you can also just tell the whole story.
Personally, I hate playing 20 questions...
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Why, I think is fun not giving away the entire story at ounce and having guys that can't do anything for them selves try to tell me how to do things.