Time to Sell your unwanted guns!!!! Or buy for resell

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Time to Sell your unwanted guns!!!! Or buy for resell

Post by knockonit »

well, i'm in process of downsizing some, my toy room runath over as does the container, so, gonna pare everything down to maybe only one or two of each, hehehe, even then i can field a company or two.
just way too much for the old gal to deal with if I pop off,

the old adage of he who dies with the most wins something, hell i figure i won it already, having grown up and lived in the greatest the USA has had to offer.

time to share
Rj

shooter444

Re: Time to Sell your unwanted guns!!!! Or buy for resell

Post by shooter444 »

Harrier wrote: December 8th, 2018, 6:36 am Why???
there is an old saying... "Beware the man with only one gun"....
It's nice to have a bunch of different guns as each has it's own personality... and to some, more is a status symbol ( I once new a guy who had over 800 guns in his 'collection')
If you have several guns, you probably aren't that good with some of them and can sell off a couple to those in need... then buy more ammo or better accessories for the ones you do keep. Then practice a lot to become more proficient with your best keepers.

WELL SAID !!!

I decided to stop buying and trade two for one when I come across something I want, in order to down size, well over a decade ago,... still working on it!!!