Anyone on AR15.com?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Blue109
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Anyone on AR15.com?

Post by Blue109 »

I went about 5 years on ARF never leaving the classifieds and occasionally peeking at the tech forums. I had about 180 posts the whole time. Recently I started wading into the GD mess and its honestly pretty good. The community is huge with people from every walk of life so the discussions can be interesting and there are tons of news and web links that id probably never see. It moves really fast and once something falls off the first 2 pages its gone so I just log on a few times a day, click the "new topics" button and see if anything is worth digging into. I dont post much so the moderation doesnt really affect me.

lew

Post by lew »

338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:18 pm
redj wrote: October 5th, 2018, 9:10 am
338lapua wrote: October 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm I have been kicked out of there over 30 times now. The place sucks why would anyone want to be there? Work to get this site more posts and members and screw the atf ass lickers that run that place.
Just curious.
If the site sucks so bad why did you keep going back after being kicked off over 30 times ?
Just to piss them off. It's a good old boys network and I don't like those kind of people so I love to screw with them. Most of the time it has been over proving a mod wrong and they ban you for it. They banned me once because I know Ron Smith and one of the M-14 mods hates his guts. I defended him as knowing what he is doing so they banned me and two others with a lot of knowledge of the M-14.
If you've been given the boot 30 times, then the indiciation is clear that it might be you who is the a**hole.

Now, that M-14 fanatic- "H20"-something- was a total piece of s*** and riled up a lot of folks.
the1_roadrunner

Post by the1_roadrunner »

I've had 3 lifetime bans over there but I still read GD for news updates and and entertainment in general. my last ban came straight from Ed Sr. He said I'm banned for life for creating a new log-on after already being banned for life. So I guess I'm banned for 3 lives now lol.
I need a good solid non web based email address so I can create yet another log-on. :o
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2018, 11:03 pm
storage_man wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Just to piss them off. It's a good old boys network and I don't like those kind of people so I love to screw with them. Most of the time it has been over proving a mod wrong and they ban you for it. They banned me once because I know Ron Smith and one of the M-14 mods hates his guts. I defended him as knowing what he is doing so they banned me and two others with a lot of knowledge of the M-14.
And here lies the truth about ARF.com ^^^ One thing to learn if you ever want to remain there (Yes I have an account today - do I go there much - NO), NEVER piss off a MODERATOR. They banned me for calling out the guy that runs the reloading board. He couldn't accept his ego being deflated by his lack of knowledge about Dillon Precision history. I'm there under a different handle.
AeroE by chance the mod that banned? Been banned more than once by him. He talks about his great commercial loading experience and I posted a old IMR subsonic load using 8.9 grains of IMR4227 with a 115 grain bullet and he went off on me. I pulled the book, posted the photo of it in the old IMR book and he banned me for it. I proved him a fool many times. NorCal_LEO is another one I can't effin stand.
YEP that be HIM.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

its the only site i've ever been banned from, oh wait there was that time on fal files, but they let me back on, hehehe, yeah a member and i sparred a lot about the open carry dinna's we used to have, hehe, he was on the old azs site too, worked for an ar company that went south, anyhows. i get on once in a while and read some stuff, but can't buy, post or anything, probably could go around it if i got my daughter to do her magic, but frankly i dont' figure im missing much, plenty of info and talent on the three sites locally, don't need it. :dance:
but thats jmo

Rj
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Myself and a few others are probably responsible for the no anonymous e-mail situation there. I used to register new accounts there when I was on the road to be used when I got back home. They had two good posters in the M1A forum, different and h2o man and they threw both of them out as the moderator hated Ron Smith and Smith Enterprises. I even got banned for talking about how to make a piston for a M-14 that would cycle subsonic ammo.

Also had a lot of fun on prisonplanet.com forum, took a while but I got a hated moderator taken out of power, did a background check on him and found he was a felon and made him go away.
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

Nuked my account a few years ago. The hypocrisy was just ridiculous. It is the best and most accurate source for real news. I will give them that.
deadshot556

Post by deadshot556 »

storage_man wrote: October 9th, 2018, 2:35 pm
338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2018, 11:03 pm
storage_man wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm

And here lies the truth about ARF.com ^^^ One thing to learn if you ever want to remain there (Yes I have an account today - do I go there much - NO), NEVER piss off a MODERATOR. They banned me for calling out the guy that runs the reloading board. He couldn't accept his ego being deflated by his lack of knowledge about Dillon Precision history. I'm there under a different handle.
AeroE by chance the mod that banned? Been banned more than once by him. He talks about his great commercial loading experience and I posted a old IMR subsonic load using 8.9 grains of IMR4227 with a 115 grain bullet and he went off on me. I pulled the book, posted the photo of it in the old IMR book and he banned me for it. I proved him a fool many times. NorCal_LEO is another one I can't effin stand.
YEP that be HIM.
The beekeeper is the one that bugs me.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

lew wrote: October 8th, 2018, 11:35 am
redj wrote: October 5th, 2018, 9:10 am

Just curious.
If the site sucks so bad why did you keep going back after being kicked off over 30 times ?
If you've been given the boot 30 times, then the indiciation is clear that it might be you who is the a**hole.

Now, that M-14 fanatic- "H20"-something- was a total piece of s*** and riled up a lot of folks.
I freely admit I am a a**hole extraordinaire. I treat people good until they piss me off or stab me in the back. When you ban me because I know Ron Smith and I posted a load in reloading. I got banned, came back in 5 minutes and posted the load in a manual from the powder manufacturer with a photo of it and got banned for somehow making a fake IMR manual. I made it personal at that point.

H2Oman I have met, nothing wrong with him at all other than he knows Ron Smith and the moderator constantly gave him crap about it.

I still have a list of logins there that are still good, maybe I will make my return soon.
lew

Post by lew »

I see yer point. Lots of asshattery afoot. Cheers!
DaringRaider
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by DaringRaider »

Arfcom is a joke. Some mods there must have spent too much time getting stuffed in trash cans as kids. Bunch of internet tough guys with mod symbols lol.

We need to keep building this site. FU Arfcom.