Anyone on AR15.com?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
DRTDIVR
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Anyone on AR15.com?

Post by DRTDIVR »

So I tried to sign up 2 weeks ago and it's still pending approval. Apparently it's a manual process by an admin. Is anyone a member over there that can help me out by reaching out to an admin?

XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Anyone on AR15.com?

Post by XJThrottle »

:shhh:
Last edited by XJThrottle on December 10th, 2018, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlareGun
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by FlareGun »

DRTDIVR

Post by DRTDIVR »

FlareGun wrote: October 3rd, 2018, 10:12 pm accounts@ar15.com
I emailed them and they said "Its still being reviewed" and wont say much else when I've asked.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

I have been kicked out of there over 30 times now. The place sucks why would anyone want to be there? Work to get this site more posts and members and screw the atf ass lickers that run that place.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

I'm a member but hardly ever go there. I did manage to get perma-banned from the Gunsmithing sub-forum as I cheesed off people in the HK part of that.
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

The only advantage to arf.com is it is much better for selling stuff.
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

DRTDIVR wrote: October 4th, 2018, 2:28 pm
FlareGun wrote: October 3rd, 2018, 10:12 pm accounts@ar15.com
I emailed them and they said "Its still being reviewed" and wont say much else when I've asked.
That probably means they don't like your ip address.
samnev

Post by samnev »

Their EE board sometimes has good deal and another place to sell. The boards meh.
redj

Post by redj »

338lapua wrote: October 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm I have been kicked out of there over 30 times now. The place sucks why would anyone want to be there? Work to get this site more posts and members and screw the atf ass lickers that run that place.
Just curious.
If the site sucks so bad why did you keep going back after being kicked off over 30 times ?
DRTDIVR

Post by DRTDIVR »

I'm looking at it for the marketplace to buy stuff.
lew

Post by lew »

samnev wrote: October 5th, 2018, 7:02 am Their EE board sometimes has good deal and another place to sell. The boards meh.
Most of the tech forums are without peer. Venture into GD at your own risk.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

redj wrote: October 5th, 2018, 9:10 am
338lapua wrote: October 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm I have been kicked out of there over 30 times now. The place sucks why would anyone want to be there? Work to get this site more posts and members and screw the atf ass lickers that run that place.
Just curious.
If the site sucks so bad why did you keep going back after being kicked off over 30 times ?
Just to piss them off. It's a good old boys network and I don't like those kind of people so I love to screw with them. Most of the time it has been over proving a mod wrong and they ban you for it. They banned me once because I know Ron Smith and one of the M-14 mods hates his guts. I defended him as knowing what he is doing so they banned me and two others with a lot of knowledge of the M-14.
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:18 pm
Just curious.
Just to piss them off. It's a good old boys network and I don't like those kind of people so I love to screw with them. Most of the time it has been over proving a mod wrong and they ban you for it. They banned me once because I know Ron Smith and one of the M-14 mods hates his guts. I defended him as knowing what he is doing so they banned me and two others with a lot of knowledge of the M-14.
And here lies the truth about ARF.com ^^^ One thing to learn if you ever want to remain there (Yes I have an account today - do I go there much - NO), NEVER piss off a MODERATOR. They banned me for calling out the guy that runs the reloading board. He couldn't accept his ego being deflated by his lack of knowledge about Dillon Precision history. I'm there under a different handle.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

storage_man wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm
338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Just curious.
And here lies the truth about ARF.com ^^^ One thing to learn if you ever want to remain there (Yes I have an account today - do I go there much - NO), NEVER piss off a MODERATOR. They banned me for calling out the guy that runs the reloading board. He couldn't accept his ego being deflated by his lack of knowledge about Dillon Precision history. I'm there under a different handle.
AeroE by chance the mod that banned? Been banned more than once by him. He talks about his great commercial loading experience and I posted a old IMR subsonic load using 8.9 grains of IMR4227 with a 115 grain bullet and he went off on me. I pulled the book, posted the photo of it in the old IMR book and he banned me for it. I proved him a fool many times. NorCal_LEO is another one I can't effin stand.