Have you ever hosted a table at a gun show ?...

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
geezer
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Have you ever hosted a table at a gun show ?...

Post by geezer »

...if so, maybe you've wondered 'what happened to that box of 38 Super I had over by the corner of my table ?..', or , 'what happened to that 45/70 Lee Loader I was just showin' a guy?..

So if you're wondering why so many displays are under glass, there's a reason.

At the recent Prescott Valley show, a guy who had a pristine Brit Enfield missing the magazine said he was distracted by a guy at one end of his display who tied him up with trivial questions, and then later realized the magazine missing.

If you are going to do a table anywhere , remove magazines and keep a sharp eye out.

tunnug
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Have you ever hosted a table at a gun show ?...

Post by tunnug »

Friends and I get a table every few years, we always have had at least 2 people there, helps to have a second set of eyes and yes, never leave any magazines in the guns, small expensive items should be closer to you on the table and use some type of cable or even cord weaved through the trigger guard if you have a lot of handguns, they have also been known to walk away.
GunNut

Re: Have you ever hosted a table at a gun show ?...

Post by GunNut »

Done many shows. ALWAYS have 2 people. As stated small items nearest you. Many items chained/secured. That is the world we live in