Billionaire real estate investor taken to hospital for mental evaluation after posting gun videos on Instagram.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Billionaire real estate investor taken to hospital for mental evaluation after posting gun videos on Instagram.

Post by Suck My Glock »

Well,...maybe sometimes those red flag laws have a proper use? Maybe? I feel icky just thinking that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -flag.html

Lobo2087

Re: Billionaire real estate investor taken to hospital for mental evaluation after posting gun videos on Instagram.

Post by Lobo2087 »

I don't like it but it's hard to argue the reasoning in this one. Though unfortunately it is too easy to reason intrusion into rights and liberties. Very hard to control what is reasonable once the camel's nose is under the tent
Doc

Re: Billionaire real estate investor taken to hospital for mental evaluation after posting gun videos on Instagram.

Post by Doc »

My personal problem w red flag laws is they have a very low bar and are ripe with abuse.

This clearly isn’t someone calling up without evidence of a real concern.

This fellow INSISTED on getting attention. Well he got attention. Maybe not the kind he wanted.
SupportTheSecond

Post by SupportTheSecond »

All those resources and he's a looney tune. Sad.
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Blanks or not still discharged a firearm in city limits. Wouldn’t that be enough without red flag laws? Cops not respond that day?
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Not sure about Florida but you wont get charged with discharge a firearm if its blanks in arizona
Doc

Post by Doc »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 12:22 pm Not sure about Florida but you wont get charged with discharge a firearm if its blanks in arizona
I’m still going to abstain
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

13-3107b7

Though if I had chosen abstinence when younger I would certainly have more gun money
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

FL and Maryvale, waddya gonna do?
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

I wonder.

when "more police will be seen in the neighborhood when they come to seize hi guns"

If he is in the hospital, "being evaluated" and he has a gun safe, or locked rooms, how much damage will they do to enforce a protective seizure?