Anyone who has ever posted on GunsArizona from outside PHX knows what he means

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
MarkItZero
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Anyone who has ever posted on GunsArizona from outside PHX knows what he means

Post by MarkItZero »

https://gunsarizona.com/classifieds/fir ... ines-81976

"This item is in Tucson and I don't ever go to Phoenix.

No trades at this time. Meaning, no trades at this time. Also meaning, I'm not interested in parts or rifles or shotguns or any other trade. This seems to be a confusing thing to some people, so also, no trades at this time. But, but, you have this really cool part and all I'd need to do is take it to a gun shop or buy an upper... No. Again, not looking for trades.

Not looking for trades.

Item is still in Tucson and I still do not go to Phoenix. " :lol:

DM47

Re: Anyone who has ever posted on GunsArizona from outside PHX knows what he means

Post by DM47 »

MarkItZero

Re: Anyone who has ever posted on GunsArizona from outside PHX knows what he means

Post by MarkItZero »

DM47 wrote: March 17th, 2024, 3:08 pm Image
Whenever you post on there you get a flurry of messages from people in the Phoenix area asking to buy. When you remind them you're not in Phoenix they immediately ask when the next time you'll be in Phoenix or if you can meet halfway.

This happens even when your in a distant part of the state and the item you're selling isn't of great value.
DM47

Post by DM47 »

MarkItZero wrote: March 17th, 2024, 3:21 pm
Whenever you post on there you get a flurry of messages from people in the Phoenix area asking to buy. When you remind them you're not in Phoenix they immediately ask when the next time you'll be in Phoenix or if you can meet halfway.

This happens even when your in a distant part of the state and the item you're selling isn't of great value.
Oh, I know what you mean. It's not just there, either.
Lion Armament LLC
ArizonaShooting.org Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Supporter

Post by Lion Armament LLC »

Does anyone else now want to message him asking about trades?? Just me?

I wonder if he's ever in Flagstaff?
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Don't post anything for free.
People will ask if you deliver.
needsmostuff

Post by needsmostuff »

Hey , let's not forget the guys that post a WTB request, never mention where they are and don't want to leave their own neighborhood to pick it up.
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

needsmostuff wrote: March 18th, 2024, 7:12 am Hey , let's not forget the guys that post a WTB request, never mention where they are and don't want to leave their own neighborhood to pick it up.
My favorite is "if the ad is up, it's available"

Then you call and find out it already sold.
any4xx

Post by any4xx »

Quite honestly, I’m certain this guy will still get trade offers and be asked to deliver it to Phoenix.

I only recently started using GA and have been really annoyed by some “buyers.” You say you’re not wanting any trades and folks message you over and over trying to trade you worthless junk. Then they get pissy when you decline their trade offer. Same with Phoenix trips. I’ve gone to PHX if I can get something else done during that trip but a four hour round trip isn’t much fun when your “buyer” turns out to be a flake.