AZ pew shops, let’s hear about the good ones

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
tbgb50
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: AZ pew shops, let’s hear about the good ones

Post by tbgb50 »

If you live in North Phoenix, Scottsdale or Cave Creek, Oleson Firearms (Tatum @ Dynamite). Good selection, no pressure, friendly.

As a new shooter I didn't get the time of day at the big box stores. Their loss - I've bought a Sig P365 XL Macro, Walther Q5 Match, LWRC Ar-15 in the last 12 months at Oleson's. Only downside is they are only open T-F.

Besides being a newbie, I am left handed so it takes time to figure out whether something you want is more trouble than you would like. They were more than patient and answered all of my questions.

Hedley lamarr 23
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Hedley lamarr 23 »

jnojr wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 12:08 pm I'm a big fan of AZ Guns at Alma School & Ray in Chandler.
Been there a few times..nice staff..cheap transfers..I think 20.00
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

tbgb50 wrote: January 31st, 2024, 12:02 pm If you live in North Phoenix, Scottsdale or Cave Creek, Oleson Firearms (Tatum @ Dynamite). Good selection, no pressure, friendly.

As a new shooter I didn't get the time of day at the big box stores. Their loss - I've bought a Sig P365 XL Macro, Walther Q5 Match, LWRC Ar-15 in the last 12 months at Oleson's. Only downside is they are only open T-F.

Besides being a newbie, I am left handed so it takes time to figure out whether something you want is more trouble than you would like. They were more than patient and answered all of my questions.
Never been there - will need to check them out...
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Olseson's is one of the few places where you can get to see actual Korth and Manurhin revolvers, as well as the high-zoot NightHawks and Wilson Combat.