NEED SOME BODIES. LOL

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

NEED SOME BODIES. LOL

Post by knockonit »

Well no secret a small group of us are pushing back against BLM closure and misc. site issues, we managed to put together a presentation and they have alloted some time on the 30th this month at noon. we have quite a large room that needs to be filled with bodies, showing some support.

while our original call for info and assistance went well, we will need more folks if possible to show to give the appearance of solidarity amonst the desert shooters. Handicap facilities are available for those in need, also a remote meeting is available, along with the presentation that was assembled by concerned members.

We do realize that a weekday meet is tough for those that work the 8-5, but this is an important issue for anyone that shoots in the ''wild'' so to speak.

If you have or wish to make comments or have concerns, contact myself or Ynotaz for information, we would appreciate any participation possible, if even just show up and be a couch tater, i'm sure you all get the idea. why numbers are needed.

meeting date is August 30th, at noon.

Rj

baja

Re: NEED SOME BODIES. LOL

Post by baja »

Location?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

NO PHOENIX, IS LOCATION, IF INTERESTED CAN PROVIDE ACTUAL ADDRESS, AS WE WANT TO KNOW WHO IS COMING AND IN WHAT COMPASITIY,
THANKS FOR INQUIRY
thom

Post by thom »

I can't make it. Wife has a Dr. Appointment at 1pm.
Thom
thom

Post by thom »

Sorry, I can't make it. Wife has a Dr. Appointment at 1pm.
Thom
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

I'll be there.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

thanks to all who have responded, a show of interest on the meet date will assist in reality of the need for them to consider. jmo, though we will see what we can accomplish.
thanks again
Rj
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

BLM will use Microsoft Team for remote access and will have it available for the meeting. When we get more information, we will post it for the couple participants from Tucson.
Longhair1957

Post by Longhair1957 »

I’m trying to work out some issues at the infusion center but if I’m able to I’d try to attend.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Anyone that can attend, please send a PM to me or knockonit (RJ) with email, mobile #, and your name. For many of you, everyone only knows you by screen name. Might be tough to say, this is "longhair1957" but, they could have guessed the first part... :D :D

Contact info will also allow us to distribute any feedback from BLM or other information we get from other sources after the meeting.

As the group that initially joined us knows, all info is kept confidential, emails are distributed as Blind CCs so email addresses are not even shared amongst the group.

Tony
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

well, need to hear from you gun owners, its an opportunity to show solidarity in regards to opening up the desert to shooting, or at least put them on notice, a change starts with a small amount of interest and effort.
And do appreciate those that have jumped on board, as we all know, something may come of it, and or.......................who knows,

thanks again to all who are and will participate.
Rj
Modify message
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I've got one additional guy coming, and another interested. I'm trying to recruit more.

Have you guys considered posting on any local Facebook groups?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

not a facebook member nor want to be, but feel free to add it if you like, goal is to have attendees to show interest.
thanks for the effort and concern,
just need to bump this, to keep it up front
thanks to all who have expressed interest.
rj
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Just a reminder:

Anyone who can make it, we need your name, phone, and email address. This is going to be a business meeting and discussion, not a free-for-all. It will only be one hour, and we can't introduce folks by screen names like fuddkiller69, we need a name.

We also need a way to get a copy of our presentation to anyone who wants to attend so they even know what we are going to be talking about.

If someone wants to come to say "F$%K the man", stay home, you will just be F$%king us.

We also need to estimate the number of people that will be attending since there are several meeting rooms of different sizes and I need to let them know on Monday how many of our folks will be attending.

Tony
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

AZ_Five56 wrote: August 24th, 2023, 7:59 am I've got one additional guy coming, and another interested. I'm trying to recruit more.

Have you guys considered posting on any local Facebook groups?
I tried, and frankly, I'm throwing my hands up. I had to argue with an obvious fudd about what we need at a shooting range, seems he's happy shooting his Glock and factory AR and thinks the BLM ranges are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

There is no sense arguing with idiots on Facebook, I'm severely outnumbered.

Besides this is going to be a one hour businesslike meeting, not an auditorium open discussion. We need a good representation not a gang.