Glock Switch - Full Auto

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Tenring
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Glock Switch - Full Auto

Post by Tenring »

Had not heard of these before, guy in Louisiana was killed with someone using one. I thought these would be illegal to own?

LINK REMOVED - SCAM SITE, ILLEGAL PRODUCT

SupportTheSecond

Re: Glock Switch - Full Auto

Post by SupportTheSecond »

Been in the news a lot, they apparently had a large amount come from China as well.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

nice try, Mr. Agent man.
Not taking the bait, but sure would be fun.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

They are illegal. That website is a scam site…only accepting CashApp, Zelle, and Bitcoin as payment is a dead giveaway.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Tenring wrote: May 14th, 2023, 7:03 am Had not heard of these before, guy in Louisiana was killed with someone using one. I thought these would be illegal to own?
How sad you're so uninformed of what's going on in the world of firearms enthusiasts. That's the problem these days, the ignorance of the average gun owner is ridiculous, and they usually think the NRA is the "only one to join to protect our rights".

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

cool arrow wrote: May 14th, 2023, 8:30 am nice try, Mr. Agent man.
Not taking the bait, but sure would be fun.
Exactly dude. Problem is, most gun owners are just really ignorant, or stupid, and will take the bait. Let them be the one to be prosecuted for their negligence and apathy.

Clyde
Last edited by kenpoprofessor on May 14th, 2023, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

kenpoprofessor wrote: May 14th, 2023, 9:32 am
Tenring wrote: May 14th, 2023, 7:03 am Had not heard of these before, guy in Louisiana was killed with someone using one. I thought these would be illegal to own?
How sad you're so uninformed of what's going on in the world of firearms enthusiasts. That's the problem these days, the ignorance of the average gun owner is ridiculous, and they usually think the NRA is the "only one to join to protect our rights".

Clyde
Don't be so sad, its still early things can get better.

I really don't pay attention to much Glock, let alone listen to the propaganda news.
I saw these being discussed on another firearm forum and was wondering if anyone here had any additional information, guess not.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

QuietM4 wrote: May 14th, 2023, 9:05 am They are illegal. That website is a scam site…only accepting CashApp, Zelle, and Bitcoin as payment is a dead giveaway.
Thank you for the informative reply.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

These are 3d printed by evil unscrupulous people by the dozens. Pics all over of HS kids in Chicago with G locks with switches. They are found everywhere gang members are at.

They are illegal, still they were sold on wish dot com for a while and all over social media apps still right next to cookies and energey crystals aka meth.. If only laws made things right.the ATF has probably a dozen websites they took over and are selling them, cost is 10 years in fed pen.

You should peek your head out more. Don't want to accidentally break the law by buying a couple pieces of 3d plastic or a twist of coat hanger or worse put a shoelace in the wrong g shape in the wrong place and make a machine gun.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Tenring wrote: May 14th, 2023, 10:03 am

Don't be so sad, its still early things can get better.

I really don't pay attention to much Glock, let alone listen to the propaganda news.
I saw these being discussed on another firearm forum and was wondering if anyone here had any additional information, guess not.
It seems you don't pay attention to much at all if you haven't heard of these, it's not just a GLOCK thing, duhhhh.

I'm gonna say, you probably don't know what this is either, and I don't even like revolvers.

Clyde
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Crippledtrigger wrote: May 14th, 2023, 10:36 am
These are 3d printed by evil unscrupulous people by the dozens. Pics all over of HS kids in Chicago with G locks with switches. They are found everywhere gang members are at.

They are illegal, still they were sold on wish dot com for a while and all over social media apps still right next to cookies and energey crystals aka meth.. If only laws made things right.the ATF has probably a dozen websites they took over and are selling them, cost is 10 years in fed pen.

You should peek your head out more. Don't want to accidentally break the law by buying a couple pieces of 3d plastic or a twist of coat hanger or worse put a shoelace in the wrong g shape in the wrong place and make a machine gun.
Thanks - there no chance of me buying one, but I do find lots of things to stay in the know about.
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

I shot one of these about 10 years ago it was pretty interesting certainly not as hard to control as you would think. I was working for an 02 designing them.
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

Glock switches are a regular feature on the ATF Asset Forfeiture list. Along with FRTs.

https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/ATF/Offi ... cation.pdf
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

I shot a post sample one a few times they rip.