Eform 1 issue

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
MarkItZero
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Eform 1 issue

Post by MarkItZero »

So I did the rigamaroll to register my braced pistol as an sbr. (Call me all thr names you want).

I have one big issue. My permanent address and my mailing address are different. (Town has no home mail delivery, only po boxes).

At no point was I asked for a mailing address and any docs sent to my residential address won't be received.

I have to mail my fingerprints manually, could I possibly just put a note with th3 fingerprint cards and cover letter explaining my address issue?

QuietM4

Re: Eform 1 issue

Post by QuietM4 »

You won't receive anything physical once your 'stamp' is approved. It's all digital.
Winmagbill

Post by Winmagbill »

To be clear, you don’t get a stamp. It’s just your information on a 4 page PDF that is check marked Approved.
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Thanks for the answers.

Does the virtual form only apply to tax exempt "former pistols? Or are all nfa docs now virtual?
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

MarkItZero wrote: May 11th, 2023, 4:44 pm Thanks for the answers.

Does the virtual form only apply to tax exempt "former pistols? Or are all nfa docs now virtual?
If you submit a Form 1/4 on paper, you get paper back. No physical stamp any longer, but a printed color form.

If you submit a Form 1/4 on eForms, you get eForms back; no physical form will be mailed to you.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Read the instructions D(1):

(1) The applicant shall provide the applicant’s full legal name to
include middle and mailing address in item 3b. If a post office box
address is used
, the physical address shall be entered in item 3c. If the applicant is a trust or legal entity, show only the complete name of the trust or legal entity and do not include any individual names (such as names of trustees or corporate officials). The address shall be the location within the particular State
where the firearm will be maintained for a trust or legal entity.
In the case of two or more locations for a legal entity, the address shown shall be the principal place of business within the particular State (or principal office, in the case of a corporation)
slapiron

Post by slapiron »

Winmagbill wrote: May 11th, 2023, 4:40 pm To be clear, you don’t get a stamp. It’s just your information on a 4 page PDF that is check marked Approved.