Allen Texas Mall Shooting

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Allen Texas Mall Shooting

Post by Suck My Glock »

The video on YouTube has been taken down, but can still be seen here in this Twitter post.

oldmanpaintball

Post by oldmanpaintball »

spain has nazi and they speak spanish
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/neo-nazi ... -nashville

Neo-Nazi Who Shot Up Texas Mall Praised Transgender Terrorist Who Murdered Christians In Nashville
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

You guys do realize that his ethnicity is Latin, His country of origin may be Mexico and his race is indeed White. On the 4473 I have to identify as white while my ethnicity is Latin

While I agree he or for that matter I dont fit into the picture of white supremacist he is indeed white. There is a strong anti black bias within the latino community and the rise of BLM and the subsequent riots are pushing some over the edge.

https://www.axios.com/2022/03/10/rise-w ... cs-latinos

Make no mistake.. they are banding about the term White supremacist for effect and need a boggey man to represent the Right.
Solar_Empire

Post by Solar_Empire »

Boriqua wrote: May 9th, 2023, 7:27 am You guys do realize that his ethnicity is Latin, His country of origin may be Mexico and his race is indeed White. On the 4473 I have to identify as white while my ethnicity is Latin
The government does that because true white people don't commit enough crime and it looks really bad when you compare it to other racial crime statistics. If you have anything other than European blood you're not white. If you don't believe me, go ask someone who has a white and nonwhite parent and ask them what they identify as (spoiler it's never white). I know a few Chileans and an Argentinian that are white, and they have the family tree to back it up.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Solar_Empire wrote: May 9th, 2023, 8:08 am
Boriqua wrote: May 9th, 2023, 7:27 am You guys do realize that his ethnicity is Latin, His country of origin may be Mexico and his race is indeed White. On the 4473 I have to identify as white while my ethnicity is Latin
The government does that because true white people don't commit enough crime and it looks really bad when you compare it to other racial crime statistics. If you have anything other than European blood you're not white. If you don't believe me, go ask someone who has a white and nonwhite parent and ask them what they identify as (spoiler it's never white). I know a few Chileans and an Argentinian that are white, and they have the family tree to back it up.
Wait .. So the government makes Latins identify as white to bump up white crime numbers? You do realize how completely retarded that sounds ... Right?

Go look up Races. There were originally 5 categories and now I believe they bumped that number to 7 to make it a bit more divisive. You can go ahead and google it.
Solar_Empire

Post by Solar_Empire »

Boriqua wrote: May 9th, 2023, 8:20 am
Wait .. So the government makes Latins identify as white to bump up white crime numbers? You do realize how completely retarded that sounds ... Right?

Go look up Races. There were originally 5 categories and now I believe they bumped that number to 7 to make it a bit more divisive. You can go ahead and google it.
Bzzt! Wrong the government has never viewed Hispanic or Latino as races but ETHNICITIES. Race and ethnicity are not interchangable. I could argue this but go to google and type in FBI most wanted list. Click every person with a Spanish name, look at the color of their skin, and then look at what race they are identified as.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Solar_Empire wrote: May 9th, 2023, 4:38 pm

Bzzt! Wrong the government has never viewed Hispanic or Latino as races but ETHNICITIES. Race and ethnicity are not interchangable. I could argue this but go to google and type in FBI most wanted list. Click every person with a Spanish name, look at the color of their skin, and then look at what race they are identified as.
You quoted me but I had already answered your question. I will post it again since you didn't see it.

"You guys do realize that his ethnicity is Latin, His country of origin may be Mexico and his race is indeed White."

So I am firmly aware that ethnicity and race are not interchangeable and is exactly the point I was making.

He may be latin (ethnicity) but that does not exclude his RACE from being white. Sorry.

There are some Hispanics whose race is negro. That is not the case here.

Now what is this drivel about the FBI?
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Boriqua wrote: May 9th, 2023, 4:43 pm

You quoted me but I had already answered your question. I will post it again since you didn't see it.
Most of us understand. You have explained it well enough. Thanx Alex.
Solar_Empire

Post by Solar_Empire »

Boriqua wrote: May 9th, 2023, 4:43 pm

"You guys do realize that his ethnicity is Latin, His country of origin may be Mexico and his race is indeed White."

So I am firmly aware that ethnicity and race are not interchangeable and is exactly the point I was making.

He may be latin (ethnicity) but that does not exclude his RACE from being white. Sorry.

There are some Hispanics whose race is negro. That is not the case here.

Now what is this drivel about the FBI?
If you think someone that looks like this can identify as white I have no words. The US government might be this retarded but people who are actually white know the difference.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230509-204045~3.png
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

So,...that guy who claimed to be an NRA guy who finally saw the light and supported assault weapon bans after helping in the aftermath of the shooting, and holding a girl's body who had no face;....

Yeah, that was all made up bullspit.
230508102253-steven-spainhouer.jpg
https://www.foxnews.com/us/witness-who- ... ons-police

Witness who called for gun control in aftermath of Texas mall shooting lied about his actions: police
Police say Steven Spainhouer contributed to spreading 'misinformation' about shooting

A witness to the recent Allen, Texas, mall shooting who has called for gun control in the aftermath of the tragedy has had his account disputed by Texas police, who say he has spread "misinformation" in multiple media interviews.

Steven Spainhouer, who has identified himself as a former Army officer, gave multiple media outlets a dramatic account of the Texas mall shooting earlier this month, saying he showed up at the mall before police and first responders to begin administering aid to shooting victims.

The May 6 shooting rampage left nine people dead, including the shooter, and 10 others injured.

According to CBS News, Spainhouer said he arrived at the scene after receiving a call from his son about hearing gunfire on the property. When he arrived, Spainhouer said he gave first aid and performed CPR on shooting victims, including one girl who "had no face" and a young boy covered "head to toe" in blood who was hiding under the body of his dead mother.

However, Spainhouer's dramatic retelling of the events has been disputed by the Allen Police Department, which released a statement Friday that said he was not a "credible" witness.

"Allen Police Department wants to inform the public of discrepancies with statements made by a witness to several media outlets. Following the shooting at Allen Premium Outlets, Mr. Steven Spainhouer of McKinney, Texas gave multiple public accounts of his actions," the police statement wrote. "Inconsistencies between these public accounts and investigative facts led Allen Police Department to conduct a follow-up interview. During this interview, detectives determined that Mr. Spainhouer is not a credible incident witness."

The police response comes after Spainhouer made multiple appearances not only recounting his version of events,but calling for gun control legislation in response to the shooting. In an interview with MSNBC, Spainhouer said he is "someone who loves" guns but believes there needs to be "federal and state level" gun control.

"When you get hit with an automatic weapon fire at close range, there is no opportunity for survival," Spainhouer told MSNBC. "I don’t know what the gunman’s problem was, but it wasn’t mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets."

The gunman in the incident, identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, reportedly used an AR-15-style rifle during the shooting. The rifle is a civilian adaption of the military's M-16 and M-4 rifle platforms. Military versions of the rifle have three-round burst and semiautomatic functions. While some variations of the M-16 and M-4 include a fully automatic function, civilian platforms are typically only available in semiautomatic.

"I’m a gun lover.," Spainhouer told MSNBC. "I have guns. But these [high-powered rifles] have got to get off the streets or this is going to keep happening. We’ve got to stop that at some point."

The Allen Police Department said Spainhouer's public comments caused them to conduct a second interview with him, after which they revealed he had given several incorrect statements.

"Mr. Spainhouer arrived between 3:44 and 3:52 p.m. and was not first on the scene, nor was he on the property while gunfire was occurring," the department said, adding that Spainhouer "did not perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or administer first aid" and "did not move a deceased mother who was covering a live child."

"As inaccurate reports can be prevalent in such situations, it is essential to confirm information before sharing it," the department said. "Please take note of this to prevent unintentional spreading of misinformation."

Despite pushback from police, Spainhouer told CBS News over the weekend that he stands by his account of events. He also released a statement on his Facebook account, saying he is "hurt and disappointed" by the Allen Police Department statement.

"First of all, I have never said I heard gunshots at the Allen Outlet Mall. When I arrived at the H&M store, there was one person there asking for my help," Spainhouer said in the post. "If there were other first responders there before I showed up, I would have no way of knowing it. If the Allen Police were at the mall before me, I would have no way to know it, because they were not at the H&M Store location where most of the shooting victims were located."

"I know what I did and did not do while waiting on the Allen Police and Fire Departments. I know that there were individuals who were deceased and could not be treated with CPR. I know because I was there," he continued. "I did not move any victims, except the first one I found to check on her. A small child pulled himself from under a victim and I assisted him to a safe space away from the area."

Spainhouer also said he did not "see a police car or ambulance for another 5-6 minutes" after arriving on the scene.

"Instead of targeting me on what I did or didn't do, perhaps the Allen Police can explain why it took 20 minutes to get to the front of the H&M store, where there were injured victims, if they were already on site, before I got there," he said.

Spainhouer did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment. The Allen Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Spainhouer's Facebook post.
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Body cam footage

xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

EE7EBECA-D820-4839-AF15-B47E2335F9FE.jpeg