Guns & Roses sues Texas gun shop

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Guns & Roses sues Texas gun shop

Post by Suck My Glock »

Manitu

Re: Guns & Roses sues Texas gun shop

Post by Manitu »

Logo not on guns and roses texas guns website now. Yea Axl!
Drmark
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Drmark »

"This is particularly damaging to GNR given the nature of defendant’s business,” the lawsuit contends. “GNR, quite reasonably, does not want to be associated with defendant, a firearms and weapons retailer. Furthermore, defendant espouses political views related to the regulation and control of firearms and weapons on the website that may be polarizing to many U.S. consumers."

I've heard it all now!
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Drmark wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 1:19 am "This is particularly damaging to GNR given the nature of defendant’s business,” the lawsuit contends. “GNR, quite reasonably, does not want to be associated with defendant, a firearms and weapons retailer. Furthermore, defendant espouses political views related to the regulation and control of firearms and weapons on the website that may be polarizing to many U.S. consumers."

I've heard it all now!

Oh, it will get worse, rest assured, that's not all.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Drmark wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 1:19 am "This is particularly damaging to GNR given the nature of defendant’s business,” the lawsuit contends. “GNR, quite reasonably, does not want to be associated with defendant, a firearms and weapons retailer. Furthermore, defendant espouses political views related to the regulation and control of firearms and weapons on the website that may be polarizing to many U.S. consumers."

I've heard it all now!
Yea that is the line that stuck out to me! sigh .. rock and roll was all about "F you I wont do what you tell me" and has become ... how fast can I bend the knee.
DM47

Post by DM47 »

Boriqua wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:37 am

I've heard it all now!
Yea that is the line that stuck out to me! sigh .. rock and roll was all about "F you I wont do what you tell me" and has become ... how fast can I bend the knee.
I'm sure the lawyers will claim anything that gets $$$.

The big hypocrisy irony is the band's name, and their logo.

Dumbshits. :lol: