AZCDL meeting, did you make it???

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

AZCDL meeting, did you make it???

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Great time to catch up with old friends, say goodbye to one of the best in his memorial seat at the table. Got there late, had to help a friend that is recovering from foot surgery, didn't think I'd make it, then headed over. Great time, got to talk to Congressman Biggs and our AZCDL Lobbyist, as well that ugly turd Duke :mrgreen:

Did you see me??

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

billdeserthills
Banned
Banned

Re: AZCDL meeting, did you make it???

Post by billdeserthills »

I don't even recall getting an e-mail from AZCDL announcing the meeting
thom

Post by thom »

Got a table this year. Tried to invite nonmembers to get them interested. Finally 4 showed up and I got 3 to join. I felt good about the little money that I spent to get some new members since we don't have
reps at the moment for gun shows. Sat with a couple of lady instructors and met some other new people.
Said goodbye to Dave in my own way and felt good about that. He was one of the ORIGINAL 4.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

first one i've missed in a decade or more, and yeah, Dave was a good one for sure, he will be missed.
Rj

On another note, good on you Thom, i usually got a table or two and offered seats for those who would join, amazed me how many here and on other sites will whine and cry about rights being diminished but do nothing to assist in its fight, just life i guess, its the new generations, want the old folks to carry the load.
happy sunday, and thanks again for standing the post.
Rj
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

thom wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:49 pm Got a table this year. Tried to invite nonmembers to get them interested. Finally 4 showed up and I got 3 to join. I felt good about the little money that I spent to get some new members since we don't have
reps at the moment for gun shows. Sat with a couple of lady instructors and met some other new people.
Said goodbye to Dave in my own way and felt good about that. He was one of the ORIGINAL 4.
I talked to both Mike and Duke about the whole gun show thing, they aren't the same attraction for the org. as they used to be when I got here 15 years ago. We have to find alternative places to turn up, even if it's in front of Target, Walmart, or Home Depot.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
blasternaz

Post by blasternaz »

"I talked to both Mike and Duke about the whole gun show thing, they aren't the same attraction for the org. as they used to be when I got here 15 years ago."

Gun shows aren't the same as they were 15 years ago. Sad, but true.
Along with the high volume sites you mentioned, might want to think about your local VFW, American Legion or other vet hangouts. Lots of newer blood using these nowadays, not just us old fogies.

Blasternaz