Buying at Ted's

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Buying at Ted's

Post by Boriqua »

I mentioned I picked up a New gun but there is something I think is important I failed to bring up. The gun I was looking for wasnt the easiest one to find since it was in .40 and when I found it .. it was priced way high.

I found the gun on the Ted's Shooting Range web site. I have been a regular at their range since soon after moving out to east mesa. Their website search engine sucks and for some reason many of their guns have the limited 10 rd mags but be that as it may ... they had what I was looking for.

I have visited the range countless times but never bought there. There prices are about average and there are never any bargains in their case so I did most of my shopping online.

OK .. so the important part. The gun I wanted was listed as in their warehouse and took less than a week to receive. 4473 was fast and easy. What I didnt know was .. it seems when you buy a gun there they give you free range time. They should really promote that more because I had no idea but at the time I picked it up I was presented a card that was good for a month of free range time. I have already used it twice and plan on going again next week. So by next weekend I will have already saved $45 in range time I would have paid for anyway. That is a nice savings. My card is good until Oct 25th so I can count even more off the total on my gun before all is said and done. So while their case prices on guns is nothing to write home about when you count in free range time .. it can come out to a real bargain!

Just thought I would mention it.

pneuby

Re: Buying at Ted's

Post by pneuby »

Much the same with Shooter's World locations. You get several range passes.
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

Maybe they will allow credit for card remainder if you want a membership.
Mike-4

Post by Mike-4 »

Wow, didn't know that. I shoot there a lot but have only purchased accessories.