I'm never this lucky

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: I'm never this lucky

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

WyattBurp

Post by WyattBurp »

I would say your lucky IF you didn't get these. You would have the ATF pulling a trump raid on you. It would be hard keeping those a secret and you couldn't shoot them anywhere and remain a free man.
Racewin

Post by Racewin »

(delete, I figured out the answer to my question)
gunpoorboy1

Post by gunpoorboy1 »

WyattBurp wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:24 pm I would say your lucky IF you didn't get these. You would have the ATF pulling a trump raid on you. It would be hard keeping those a secret and you couldn't shoot them anywhere and remain a free man.
100%
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

WyattBurp wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:24 pm I would say your lucky IF you didn't get these. You would have the ATF pulling a trump raid on you. It would be hard keeping those a secret and you couldn't shoot them anywhere and remain a free man.
Haven't had a single range officer or cop in the desert inquire about my stamp collection for well over 30 years now. Had one incident of being checked and I gave them a 6 inch thick folder and said effin go for it. There were about 30 of us and close to 200 guns, he looked in the book, said eff it and have a nice day. I was actually nice to him and let him shoot a few.

Even at Ben Avery when we used to bring out 10-20 full autos a weekend and shoot NONE of them ever asked for paperwork, even after the game and fishassholes took over.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

tunnug wrote: September 27th, 2022, 2:21 pm I agree with the person that posted "Keep the uppers, give them the controlled lowers".
Or chuck them off a bridge in another state. Or better yet thermite them.