Boycott Visa for their plans to categorize gun sales

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
campinginaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Boycott Visa for their plans to categorize gun sales

Post by campinginaz »

QuietM4 wrote: January 14th, 2023, 1:41 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 14th, 2023, 10:37 am I was thinking of ordering ammo online today when I remembered this thread. I know you can get a $500 Visa or Mastercard at Walmart for $5 fee. Have to use cash or debit though. Just food for thought.
If you think anything you do using the Internet is private, you are delusional. It doesn't matter how you pay, if someone wants to know the will find out easily.
I don't think I'm delusional lol. I'm sure there are ways to limit how someone can find out.

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

campinginaz wrote: January 14th, 2023, 3:06 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 14th, 2023, 10:37 am I was thinking of ordering ammo online today when I remembered this thread. I know you can get a $500 Visa or Mastercard at Walmart for $5 fee. Have to use cash or debit though. Just food for thought.
If you think anything you do using the Internet is private, you are delusional. It doesn't matter how you pay, if someone wants to know the will find out easily.
I don't think I'm delusional lol. I'm sure there are ways to limit how someone can find out.
Yeah, buy a pistol-braced AR. Apparently nobody will never know what you have unless you register it. Hell, the government won’t even know what one looks like if you don’t send them a picture.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

TheAccountant wrote: January 14th, 2023, 3:34 pm

Yeah, buy a pistol-braced AR. Apparently nobody will never know what you have unless you register it. Hell, the government won’t even know what one looks like if you don’t send them a picture.
Lol hilarious!
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

TheAccountant wrote: January 14th, 2023, 3:34 pm

I've "manufactured" many of my own lowers, they don't know which ones I completed, sold, or left untouched.

Clyde
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

8-)
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I dont use "credit" cards but have become addicted to my debit card. Guess I could just pick up cash Dont know how successfully I could get away from being tracked since most of my purchases are from the net though.