legal insurance if the ATF visits

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: legal insurance if the ATF visits

Post by XJThrottle »

brian10x wrote: September 10th, 2022, 3:13 pm
XJThrottle wrote: September 10th, 2022, 2:23 pm IF an individual or individuals claiming to be ATF show up at my front door the first thing I would probably due is call 911 stating that people claiming to be law enforcement are at my door. They can sort that sht out with PHX PD. I'll watch the d!ck swinging from my front window.

None of which will be gaining entry though..
I would tend to agree with you, but then, what if they come back with a warrant, and now they are pissed off as well.
That's fine. Now I have a warning, and will be prepared for their visit.

brian10x
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by brian10x »

The worst thing about a warrant, is they basically have a "permission slip" from a judge to tear apart your home. And they will keep tearing it apart until they find something to make the effort worthwhile.

Its almost like being raped, 2nd amendment wise.
brian10x

Post by brian10x »

Well, I got another response from USCCA. I guess I'll have to cross them off my list:

"Good Morning Brian!
Thank you for reaching out to Delta Defense, service provider of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
I apologize for the delayed response. We are experiencing a high volume of emails.

To answer your questions as to what to do if the ATF knocks on your door, I cannot provide legal advice. As far as the services the USCCA provides, in addition to the education and training, a USCCA membership includes, the USCCA has purchased an insurance policy that provides the association and its members with self-defense liability insurance. Only lawful acts of self-defense, not otherwise excluded, can trigger coverage under the Self Defense Liability Insurance policy. ATF overreach would not be covered, but the USCCA does have a grant program called the Legal Defense Foundation that may be able to help. "
Dacapster
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Dacapster »

1k to keep a Law firm on call just for one issue ie Solvent trap. FRT