C2 squad opening.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
zonie77
ArizonaShooting.org Member

C2 squad opening.

Post by zonie77 »

If anyone is interested I have openings on my squad at C2. Membership is good at either location and has some perks. Gary Cost will depend on whether it fills up or not. If it fills it will be $150.

kenpoprofessor

Re: C2 squad opening.

Post by kenpoprofessor »

zonie77 wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 3:16 pm If anyone is interested I have openings on my squad at C2. Membership is good at either location and has some perks. Gary Cost will depend on whether it fills up or not. If it fills it will be $150.
What are the "benefits" of such membership? Most of us don't know.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

Thanks for asking,
Free lane usage with no limits to number of times if lanes are available. 1 hour limit but if there are empty lanes they do not ask you to leave. Ability to reserve lanes a day or more ahead.

Free pistol and 1/2 off rifle/shotgun rentals.

Discounts on ammo and firearms.

Discounts on classes.

The free lane usage and Air Conditioning are the big draws.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

zonie77 wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:43 pm Thanks for asking,
Free lane usage with no limits to number of times if lanes are available. 1 hour limit but if there are empty lanes they do not ask you to leave. Ability to reserve lanes a day or more ahead.

Discounts on classes.

For how long do you have these benefits???

Clyde
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

You have a PM.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 6:20 pm
zonie77 wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 5:43 pm Thanks for asking,

Discounts on classes.

For how long do you have these benefits???

Clyde
1 Year membership. If we get 10 people it's $150 for the year.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

zonie77 wrote: September 4th, 2022, 11:50 am
1 Year membership. If we get 10 people it's $150 for the year.
OK, thanks, sounds good.

Clyde
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

I'm not sure if it's spelled out in the "rules" or not, but I've never been charged to have guests in my lane either. Just pay for targets.

Outside of the membership fee, my gal, dad, and I go and it only costs me a buck or two. And, like mentioned, we could be there for a couple hours.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

XJThrottle wrote: September 4th, 2022, 3:49 pm I'm not sure if it's spelled out in the "rules" or not, but I've never been charged to have guests in my lane either. Just pay for targets.

Outside of the membership fee, my gal, dad, and I go and it only costs me a buck or two. And, like mentioned, we could be there for a couple hours.
I've been charged and not charged. it doesn't have that listed under membership on the web page.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

If anyone is interested I'm going to renew soon so let me know. I know summer is almost over but your membership goes into next summer and for many of us C2 is pretty convenient.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

zonie77 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:05 am If anyone is interested I'm going to renew soon so let me know. I know summer is almost over but your membership goes into next summer and for many of us C2 is pretty convenient.

I'm interested, but, do they let you shoot your own ammo, or do you have to buy theirs?

Clyde
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: September 7th, 2022, 11:10 am I'm interested, but, do they let you shoot your own ammo, or do you have to buy theirs?
In my experience, they make you buy ammo when using their firearms, so the cost of a "free" pistol rental turns out to be an overpriced box of ammo. When we were going into the big ammo shortage a couple of years ago, some of the people at the counter would let me use my own ammo when trying out one of their pistols just because they had so little ammo to sell, but they wanted to know what kind of ammo I was using. I think mostly to make sure I wasn't using reloads.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

AZ_Five56 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 11:22 am
kenpoprofessor wrote: September 7th, 2022, 11:10 am I'm interested, but, do they let you shoot your own ammo, or do you have to buy theirs?
In my experience, they make you buy ammo when using their firearms, so the cost of a "free" pistol rental turns out to be an overpriced box of ammo. When we were going into the big ammo shortage a couple of years ago, some of the people at the counter would let me use my own ammo when trying out one of their pistols just because they had so little ammo to sell, but they wanted to know what kind of ammo I was using. I think mostly to make sure I wasn't using reloads.
Yes, to rent one of their guns you have to shoot their ammo. Their price has come down but not internet level. I can see their logic as we have a "blown up" gun section here and how did most happen?
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

zonie77 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 11:33 am
AZ_Five56 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 11:22 am
Yes, to rent one of their guns you have to shoot their ammo. Their price has come down but not internet level. I can see their logic as we have a "blown up" gun section here and how did most happen?

Don't need to rent their stuff, I got plenty to keep me busy with my own ammo. Cool, I'll shoot you a PM with a phone number and we can chat about it, and tell me how to pay.

Clyde
rockbronco

Post by rockbronco »

Wish it was closer to me as I would be down for this. C2 looks like a great place to blow some rounds off on the regular.