Would you consider this a "good shoot"?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: Would you consider this a "good shoot"?

Post by Ranger1 »

Do we know what was said before the shooting took place?

shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by shooter444 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 6th, 2018, 5:06 pm Do we know what was said before the shooting took place?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I have found NO AUDIO, BEFORE, DURING, or AFTER the incident.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

So if some guy comes running out saying what ever he said pushed me hard enough to knock me down and said something in the regards of hurting me or something and it made me afraid for my life, I would have done the same thing. But we only have a visual and no audio so I could not tell you if I think this is a good shoot or not.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 6th, 2018, 5:31 pm So if some guy comes running out saying what ever he said pushed me hard enough to knock me down and said something in the regards of hurting me or something and it made me afraid for my life, I would have done the same thing. But we only have a visual and no audio so I could not tell you if I think this is a good shoot or not.

Exactly, I can't agree with you more!!!

Which is why I find it so abrasive to read all the judgement posts lacking all the evidence.

Hypothetically, the shooter could have had both knees replaced, the week before the shooting, and, going for double cataract surgery the following week, but we just don't know!
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Now Al Sharpton is down there stirring the pot saying they should press charges and comparing it to Travon Martin.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

He's going down to raise more money for himself
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I think his efforts will be all for naught, there is a good amount of Blacks realizing Sharpton's and Jackson's little racist hype fund raising tactics. Just as there is a growing number of Blacks learning about the race baiting vote manipulation tactics, by the Left Liberal Democrats. Now, the Hispanics need to start educating themselves.

I truly believe, if given enough rope, so-called Democrats, of every ilk, will eventually begin eating their own.

Will try and follow his actions and see what comes of this, only time will tell.
azatty480

Post by azatty480 »

No.
harleypower69

Post by harleypower69 »

^ LMAO , of course not, there is money to be made Mr. Attorney.....OMG made my day.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: August 6th, 2018, 7:11 pm Now Al Sharpton is down there stirring the pot saying they should press charges and comparing it to Travon Martin.
Though it's not in the way he wants people to think about it, they are the same. Aggressive Black guy attacks someone and gets rightfully shot for it.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Steve_In_29 wrote: August 9th, 2018, 9:05 am
Ballistic Therapy wrote: August 6th, 2018, 7:11 pm Now Al Sharpton is down there stirring the pot saying they should press charges and comparing it to Travon Martin.
Though it's not in the way he wants people to think about it, they are the same. Aggressive Black guy attacks someone and gets rightfully shot for it.
So do you think the guy manufactured that trigger speed or do you think he developed it. Hehehehehe
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 9th, 2018, 10:32 am
Steve_In_29 wrote: August 9th, 2018, 9:05 am
So do you think the guy manufactured that trigger speed or do you think he developed it. Hehehehehe
Manufactured? Like you manufactured your supposed training you mean?
You have shown yourself to be a liar so I'm done talking to the troll. Go back to mommy's basement and watch Black Hawk Down a few more times while playing with your red, yellow, green crayons.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

ROFL, funny how you see someone. these days
Rj
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

O steve_In_29.. I'm sad. That's the best you can do.. You can do better real get into it.
3rdpig
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by 3rdpig »

Yes, the guy may be a loon, but shouting at people doesn't mean it's ok for someone else to blindside them. And the body language of the sucker puncher shows aggression, not retreating. When you're flat on your back and the guy who just sucker punched you is standing over top of you hitching his drawers up you're in a fight, not a flight.