FFL in East East Mesa

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
waway777
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: FFL in East East Mesa

Post by waway777 »

Haven't had transfers done by AJI since I'm from the west valley but I always hit them up when I can when:
a) I'm in the mood for looking to add something nice in the safe
b) Sell something gun-related.

They have been the most fair in buying/trading value-wise. Most gun stores/pawnshops will lowball you if you try to sell them something even if you're buying from them at the same time. They're inventory ain't bad also. Best store to go to if you have anything laying around that you can trade-in to offset the cost of a purchase of something new. Because of this, I don't mind the hour drive that I do to check them out at least once a month

Noshoot
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Noshoot »

waway777 wrote: July 22nd, 2023, 11:31 pm Haven't had transfers done by AJI since I'm from the west valley but I always hit them up when I can when:
a) I'm in the mood for looking to add something nice in the safe
b) Sell something gun-related.

They have been the most fair in buying/trading value-wise. Most gun stores/pawnshops will lowball you if you try to sell them something even if you're buying from them at the same time. They're inventory ain't bad also. Best store to go to if you have anything laying around that you can trade-in to offset the cost of a purchase of something new. Because of this, I don't mind the hour drive that I do to check them out at least once a month
Jeff & Co. are the only ones I do business with anymore for buy/sell/trade.
Well worth the drive from Chandler.
Mike-4

Post by Mike-4 »

Forgive my ignorance but who / what is AJI?
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Mike-4 wrote: July 26th, 2023, 12:41 pm Forgive my ignorance but who / what is AJI?
AJI Sporting Goods. I've always had great interactions there, new purchases, transfers etc. It's been a couple of years since I've purchased from them though so maybe things have changed.

http://www.ajisports.com/
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

AJI: If at all possible, try to get either of these two gents to help you. They are quite courteaous and helpful.

Tom: Thin, 5'8", 50-ish, glasses, and normally wearing a Miami Vice shoulder rig
RK: (yes, just R.K.) 30'ish, quite tall, full beard, and normally wearing a ball-cap
Mike-4

Post by Mike-4 »

campinginaz wrote: July 26th, 2023, 5:18 pm
Mike-4 wrote: July 26th, 2023, 12:41 pm Forgive my ignorance but who / what is AJI?
AJI Sporting Goods. I've always had great interactions there, new purchases, transfers etc. It's been a couple of years since I've purchased from them though so maybe things have changed.

Thank you. I'm always looking for new shops to check out.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Mike-4 wrote: July 27th, 2023, 1:42 pm
campinginaz wrote: July 26th, 2023, 5:18 pm

Thank you. I'm always looking for new shops to check out.
Happy to help :) They have been known to have some older surplus stuff in the past, not sure if they still do or not. Next time I'm out that way I'll try and stop in.
Buckshot Bill

Post by Buckshot Bill »

pneuby wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:05 am AJI: If at all possible, try to get either of these two gents to help you. They are quite courteaous and helpful.

Tom: Thin, 5'8", 50-ish, glasses, and normally wearing a Miami Vice shoulder rig
RK: (yes, just R.K.) 30'ish, quite tall, full beard, and normally wearing a ball-cap
I believe you're referring to R.H., and yes, he is very courteous and helpful.
The ladies that work there have always been respectful and knowledgeable as well, but I've found that If I'm polite and friendly, I usually am treated that way.
What I've noticed when I've been in AJI is that none of them that work there act like they're a "know-it-all", and you're an Idiot.--unlike ass pro and other big box stores, at least whenever I've dealt with them.

Buckshot Bill
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Buckshot Bill wrote: July 27th, 2023, 4:39 pm
I believe you're referring to R.H., and yes, he is very courteous and helpful.
Gotcha....:D