Can Somebody Please Recommend a FFL in Gilbert that Doesn't Charge Too Much for a Transfer?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
65fsbk
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Can Somebody Please Recommend a FFL in Gilbert that Doesn't Charge Too Much for a Transfer?

Post by 65fsbk »

I used to use Quentin Defense but apparently they don't do transfers anymore but they used to do them for $10 each.

Anybody know a dealer in Gilbert that can do them for $10 or $15?

QuietM4

Re: Can Somebody Please Recommend a FFL in Gilbert that Doesn't Charge Too Much for a Transfer?

Post by QuietM4 »

AllArms LLC. home based FFL, charges $10 for CCW transfer, $15 without. I’ve used him a few times, easy and fast.

https://allarms.net/
65fsbk

Re: Can Somebody Please Recommend a FFL in Gilbert that Doesn't Charge Too Much for a Transfer?

Post by 65fsbk »

QuietM4 wrote: June 21st, 2022, 6:02 am AllArms LLC. home based FFL, charges $10 for CCW transfer, $15 without. I’ve used him a few times, easy and fast.

https://allarms.net/
Perfect, thank you!
Basher

Post by Basher »

Yep, Corey at AllArms is the way to go, solid dude all the way around!
65fsbk

Post by 65fsbk »

Basher wrote: June 25th, 2022, 4:03 am Yep, Corey at AllArms is the way to go, solid dude all the way around!
Yep, he's been great so far! Thanks!