Confirmation bias much

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Confirmation bias much

Post by kenpoprofessor »

This is typical of lefty ideology. They think the 14th amendment didn't count for the 2nd, but does for everything else that suits their needs. Apparently, they do a little research, then pick and choose how they will play their hand to suit what they believe.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

xerts1191

Re: Confirmation bias much

Post by xerts1191 »

What would George Washington say
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Not even going to click on that s***. My blood pressure is doing pretty good these days.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

the bigger issue is that academia has programmed all to think that whats on the internet is ""REAL"" regardless of who or what refutes it,

and of course, ''STUPID'' which is something you cannot fix, and again academia has provided this washed grey matter generations.

i'm amazed at how many can't figure out how to get out of a parking lot, that may have some areas cordoned off, or even in traffic, and it seems no one can NOT look at their phone constantly whilst driving, or look at a map while driving, i get it, everyone needs to know where to go, but look at it ,and memorize a tad so you are wafing thru a couple lanes whilst you finger out you missed the turn, and then of course, stop in the fast lane because you can't figure out you can actually get in center lane to avoid hampering traffic, ugh, i need a cocktail, it won't help stupid but can numb the effect of the results of it.
RJ