Voter "Reform?"

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
blasternaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Voter "Reform?"

Post by blasternaz »

Warning! Do Not Sign the "Arizonans for Fair Elections" Petition Initiative

With half a million dollars in support from various liberal groups, this campaign has over 300 circulators registered with the Secretary of State gathering signatures. If passed, the initiative would wreak irreversible havoc on our elections system by ensuring undetectable and rampant fraud. Arizonans want it to be easy to vote and hard to cheat, not easy to cheat and hard to catch.

If this petition makes the July 7th deadline with enough signatures, it will be on the November ballot. This 26-page initiative includes nearly every liberal wish list election policy seen at the national level with proposals such as For the People Act (aka the Corrupt Politicians Act) and the so-called John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.

This initiative would:
Create Automatic, Same Day Voter Registration
Make it Easier for Illegals to Vote
Expand Voting by Mail and Remove Critical Safeguards
Undermine the Ban on Private Funding of Elections
Invite Rampant Fraud into the Initiative and Referendum Process
Eliminate Precinct Voting
Gut Voter ID
Allow for Ballot Trafficking
Please pass this message on to family, friends, and neighbors and encourage them not to sign the "Arizonians for Fair Elections" petition.

xerts1911

Re: Voter "Reform?"

Post by xerts1911 »

Thank You
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

Lots of new to the state voters have not weighed in yet but I think their votes will negate a lot of local votes.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

If you can't figure out how to register to vote prior to the election, I don't want you voting.
If you can't figure out how to get a state issued photo ID, I don't want you voting.
If you don't know an election is coming up, I don't want you voting.

If you cannot figure out 3 incredibly easy steps necessary to fulfill your very basic Constitutional responsibility, I DON'T WANT YOU VOTING.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

QuietM4 wrote: June 11th, 2022, 1:44 am If you can't figure out how to register to vote prior to the election, I don't want you voting.
If you can't figure out how to get a state issued photo ID, I don't want you voting.
If you don't know an election is coming up, I don't want you voting.

If you cannot figure out 3 incredibly easy steps necessary to fulfill your very basic Constitutional responsibility, I DON'T WANT YOU VOTING.
I tell people all the time, I want it to be difficult to vote, put some skin in the game. We should have a voter integrity "test", no pass, no voter registration. Test will be free of charge. :mrgreen:

Ultimately, I'd like to see a dual Voter Reg./CCW, you don't have to buy or carry, you don't have to vote, but if you want to do either, the Background check will mostly ensure you're legal to do so.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

There was noise back in mid 60s about literacy tests. I do not recall outcome but remember my sister doing debate prep with others at home. I was 17 debate....yawn!