new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Kingjoey
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

Post by Kingjoey »

Jack Dupp wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:22 pm What ever happened to that 500 ft radius transformer dude?
Clyde used chaff and decoys on it until it could be hit from the rear by the smallest A2A missile ever fielded by the Chair Force

Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Manitu wrote: May 24th, 2022, 5:52 pm Israel used to have school issues but none now for many many years. Think staff has their own rifles and are trained in its use. End of problem!
A solution is not what they want. The enemy has worked to hard to create the killing zones so they can further their agenda.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Tenring wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:42 pm
Manitu wrote: May 24th, 2022, 5:52 pm Israel used to have school issues but none now for many many years. Think staff has their own rifles and are trained in its use. End of problem!
A solution is not what they want. The enemy has worked to hard to create the killing zones so they can further their agenda.
Exactly. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Like every other place in this country that stores something valuable that people don't want to get stolen or damaged; put a guard on it. Banks don't have "gun free zones" to protect the valuables...they have armed guards.

But no...lets make more laws that won't do anything to solve the actual problem...because we all know people always consult all local, state, and federal laws before committing a crime.

Clearly this guy had mental issues, evidenced by the apparent "trans" bullshit. Where are his parents? They should be held accountable for allowing his mental illness to progress and fester into what happened today.
oldmanpaintball

Post by oldmanpaintball »

did the shooting start outside the school ? then he ran in ? u usually have to be buzzed in when u go to a school ?
Drmark
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Drmark »

oldmanpaintball wrote: May 24th, 2022, 9:29 pm did the shooting start outside the school ? then he ran in ? u usually have to be buzzed in when u go to a school ?
Early reports state there was a shooter in the area, the school was under lockdown, and the students were safe.

So, they locked the shooter inside the school, and the massacre ensued? WTF?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Kingjoey wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:40 pm
Jack Dupp wrote: May 24th, 2022, 8:22 pm What ever happened to that 500 ft radius transformer dude?
Clyde used chaff and decoys on it until it could be hit from the rear by the smallest A2A missile ever fielded by the Chair Force
ROFL
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Trans story appears to be a hoax
WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

The BORTAC guy's hat that sent the shooter to hell. He was grazed several times including his hat and hit on the leg. He's good.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1653463219374.jpg
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

WhiteDragon wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:28 am The BORTAC guy's hat that sent the shooter to hell. He was grazed several times including his hat and hit on the leg. He's good.
That'll make your butthole pucker. I had two close calls like that, one time my cousin was shooting at a rock with a .22 and I beelined over to yell at him because the bullets were ricocheting. On my way over I felt two tugs on my shirt, two bullets went through my T-shirt and didn't touch me. The other incident was being on a second story walkway for some stupid DV call and some nutjob emptied a mag of 5.56 at us from about 150yds away. Bullets went past the front and back of my head and hit the wall.
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

True evil walks amongst us. This made me physically ill. I can't even come close to imagining the utter grief and rage these families are going through, while our society is gleefully celebrating the abnormal.
rockbronco

Post by rockbronco »

Truly is a shame and as a father of kids in this age group I could never imagine what it must feel like for those parents and kids that survived watching that go down next to them.

Of course guns will be at the front of the blame but as we all know its not the tool that does the damage its the nutcase behind it. If we had no guns at the access it would just be something else instead. Never understood why crazy has to take a bunch of people with them, go off yourself somewhere else and leave others alone. Media does us no favors as they prop up anything related to "mass or school shootings" and end up putting it into more nutjobs heads to be the next one.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Hrmm lets see here :

Crappy family life (drug addicted mother, booted kid out to live with granny)
Self destructive (reported to have been known to cut his own face)
Socially shunned (Bullied, harassed over speech impediment and clothing)
Violent (Would try to start fights at parks with random people, shoot at cars/people with BB guns)
Somesortof"ist/ism" (Reported to have harassed and sent inappropriate messages to female coworkers at the wendys")

And of course the honorary interview where someone says "he was a nice, shy boy who needed to break out of his shell."

Amazing, once again all the warning signs were there (or recruitment traits depending on your conspiracy theory level) and no one did anything. Apparently was violent towards druggie-momma to the point the cops were called - and of course he posted it on social media. Also, apparently Wendy's pays enough for this kid to go drop some serious coin on at least one DD rifle and an Eotech (assuming it is real) and another AR.
WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

BORTAC'er dude w immense cojones had an angel watching over him. He's been discharged from the hospital.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1653503923582.jpg
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

One day they will protect children in the proper way and I am pretty sure I pick Lead over Legislation. Lots of schools lots of ink still left to print money hire some real guards for a change.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Manitu wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:25 pm One day they will protect children in the proper way and I am pretty sure I pick Lead over Legislation. Lots of schools lots of ink still left to print money hire some real guards for a change.
They will put guards in schools right after they make seat belts in school buses mandatory.