new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

Post by XJThrottle »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: May 26th, 2022, 4:58 am When the shooting was over , the Border Patrol Officer found a bullet hole in his hat.
Post on the previous page showed it grazed him. Stitches necessary.

samnev
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by samnev »

This is horrible beyond belief. What is it going to take to stop these massacres? And why is it so many of the shootings are done by animals in their late teens? :angry-cussingblack:
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

samnev wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:12 am This is horrible beyond belief. What is it going to take to stop these massacres? And why is it so many of the shootings are done by animals in their late teens? :angry-cussingblack:
Raging hormones, poor parenting, massive increases in depression due to covid lockdown and infinite social media negative reinforcement feedback loop, no mental health resources….add on top of that “gun free zones” and politicians just wanting to blame an object instead of actually addressing any of the above.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Here's the problem....we have over half our income going to some form of tax so it generally requires both parents to work and leaves the parenting to the schools and TV.....and they are the shittiest parents possible. Kids aren't a priority anymore and we're reaping the results
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Kingjoey wrote: May 26th, 2022, 10:28 am Here's the problem....we have over half our income going to some form of tax so it generally requires both parents to work and leaves the parenting to the schools and TV.....and they are the shittiest parents possible. Kids aren't a priority anymore and we're reaping the results
Bad people make bad parents, not taxes levied. Both my parents worked full time, and so did the overwhelming majority of kids I grew up with...somehow none of them have gone on shooting sprees. Statistically, the higher your income the less children you have...and the inverse is also true. People need to be taught that having children is like buying a luxury car...if you can't afford it, don't do it.

If you have read the book Freakanomics, you will be familiar with the argument that Roe v Wade actually led directly to the dramatic drop in crime rates. A very interesting hypothesis that I believe has a lot of truth to it.

I just know I'd hate to have a child growing up now with social media and other 'screen' technology. I was lucky to grow up in a time when I had to learn the Dewey Decimal System...the Internet wasn't a useful thing until I was in Junior High...social media didn't exist until I was in college and I couldn't have cared less.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

some good point qm4, but the gubermint has made it profitable for them to have kiddos, and keep having them, so they can qualify for all the freaken programs in the US offered, just the way it is, unfortunately.
when that crap stops the over borne bullshiate will end, no money, no kiddos

problem is the savages cna't keep their legs closed long enough to even think, of course i'm a bigot , a racist and supremist, what ever you want to label me as, its okay, i'll own it
Rj
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

My wife is a teacher at a great school.

I can confidently say the kids aren't the issue. It is the parents. The crap my wife has had to deal with is ridiculous with some of these "parents." Even though her school is a awesome science / arts based school - the biggest sh*tbags are the parents.

Having kids these days is now viewed upon by most as a fashion statement. It is like the "purse dog" fad that was all the rage quite some time ago. You only have to go out occasionally to see examples of just how uninvolved and disinterested in parenting people are. Just pass the loin litter a tablet or phone - no need to actually interact. With social media, movies, television, etc the way they are these days parents need to be more vigilant than ever - yet we have a large percentage of parents who don't care about their kids past telling people that they have them.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: May 26th, 2022, 11:44 am My wife is a teacher at a great school.

I can confidently say the kids aren't the issue. It is the parents. The crap my wife has had to deal with is ridiculous with some of these "parents." Even though her school is a awesome science / arts based school - the biggest sh*tbags are the parents.

Having kids these days is now viewed upon by most as a fashion statement. It is like the "purse dog" fad that was all the rage quite some time ago. You only have to go out occasionally to see examples of just how uninvolved and disinterested in parenting people are. Just pass the loin litter a tablet or phone - no need to actually interact. With social media, movies, television, etc the way they are these days parents need to be more vigilant than ever - yet we have a large percentage of parents who don't care about their kids past telling people that they have them.
It ain't just the kids on the media, I've seen more parents ignoring their children while they're "on the phone". Saw a case of this just two weeks ago while staying at a hotel in Camp Verde. Outside in the parking lot, I was getting some water out of my truck, lo and behold, "dad" is on the phone sitting down while the kid is whacking at the dirt with a stick. Just phucked up kids all the way around.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

WhiteDragon wrote: May 25th, 2022, 7:11 pm This is the guy that gave the shooter the "room temperature challenge". Story goes that he was off-duty driving thru the area and heard shots. He went in and iced the shooter. FWIW, BORTAC used to be in charge of teaching Active Shooter Tactics to agents. Said training has been sidelined since most BP are busy processing nowadays.
Have you heard anything regarding the police not going inside and the shooter was inside for over 40 minutes? Any of this accurate?

Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Tough to watch. Hoping to hear BP was in the school during this and police setup the perimeter.

Dauph

Post by Dauph »

smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Meanwhile, in West Virginia, there was a mass shooting that didn't happen.

https://concealednation.org/2022/05/bre ... had-ar-15/
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Yeah, yeah, yeah, It’s parents, it’s video games, it’s movies, it’s the mental health system, it’s Covid lockdowns, it’s the Democrats, it’s the Republicans. Blah-f**king blah.
let’s all explain the problem using the “5 D’s of Dodgeball”:
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
Dodge
But the underlying problem is a 6th “D”. DIPSHITS. Dipshits who on one hand whine and piss and moan that an underclass in America are a bunch of bums and parasites due to generations of them getting free stuff from the Federal Gubment. This free stuff according to them destroyed their moral ethics because anything you get for free you don’t value or respect. But on the other hand those same DIPSHITS who bemoan Federal entitlements just love CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS that most of them did absolutely NOTHING to earn. Another name for those CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS are “GOD GIVIEN RIGHTS”
Yep, good ol’ “God given rights” and ya gotta luv em’. All ya gotta do to get em’ in America is be born-hell, ya don’t even have to believe in God to be issued your heaping helping portion of “God given rights”. Ya don’t have to vote, serve in the military, be educated, or even bathe to have them. Which of course over time has caused people to become spoilt f**king irresponsible self-centered petty self-indulgent brats who have their God Given Right Entitlements but who didn’t sacrifice or bleed one drop of blood to get them. And as we Conservatives all know, anything valuable that you were given for free you just don’t respect. I’m all for the 2AD, I’m all for owning semi-auto rifles, but the fact is WAY too many people who have the “God Given Right” to “Keep and Bear Arms” don’t value that freedom because it was handed to them on a platinum platter. Yeah, I b**** and whine and protest gun restrictions because unlike most of you I spent 20 years in the military and actually did something to ENTITLE myself to those freedoms i.e. I wasn’t a dipshit.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Most useless SWAT team ever