new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: new school shooting in texas, gonna get ugly

Post by kenpoprofessor »

That Guy wrote: May 26th, 2022, 5:39 pm Yeah, yeah, yeah, It’s parents, it’s video games, it’s movies, it’s the mental health system, it’s Covid lockdowns, it’s the Democrats, it’s the Republicans. Blah-f**king blah.
let’s all explain the problem using the “5 D’s of Dodgeball”:
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
Dodge
But the underlying problem is a 6th “D”. DIPSHITS. Dipshits who on one hand whine and piss and moan that an underclass in America are a bunch of bums and parasites due to generations of them getting free stuff from the Federal Gubment. This free stuff according to them destroyed their moral ethics because anything you get for free you don’t value or respect. But on the other hand those same DIPSHITS who bemoan Federal entitlements just love CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS that most of them did absolutely NOTHING to earn. Another name for those CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS are “GOD GIVIEN RIGHTS”
Yep, good ol’ “God given rights” and ya gotta luv em’. All ya gotta do to get em’ in America is be born-hell, ya don’t even have to believe in God to be issued your heaping helping portion of “God given rights”. Ya don’t have to vote, serve in the military, be educated, or even bathe to have them. Which of course over time has caused people to become spoilt f**king irresponsible self-centered petty self-indulgent brats who have their God Given Right Entitlements but who didn’t sacrifice or bleed one drop of blood to get them. And as we Conservatives all know, anything valuable that you were given for free you just don’t respect. I’m all for the 2AD, I’m all for owning semi-auto rifles, but the fact is WAY too many people who have the “God Given Right” to “Keep and Bear Arms” don’t value that freedom because it was handed to them on a platinum platter. Yeah, I b**** and whine and protest gun restrictions because unlike most of you I spent 20 years in the military and actually did something to ENTITLE myself to those freedoms i.e. I wasn’t a dipshit.

I served 11 honorable years, I am also entitled to same, and more. I noticed you used the words "semi auto", that's something someone who is a democrat hiding behind the cloak of the 2A uses.

Clyde

Dauph

Post by Dauph »

XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

kenpoprofessor wrote: May 26th, 2022, 6:50 pm
That Guy wrote: May 26th, 2022, 5:39 pm Yeah, yeah, yeah, It’s parents, it’s video games, it’s movies, it’s the mental health system, it’s Covid lockdowns, it’s the Democrats, it’s the Republicans. Blah-f**king blah.
let’s all explain the problem using the “5 D’s of Dodgeball”:
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
Dodge
But the underlying problem is a 6th “D”. DIPSHITS. Dipshits who on one hand whine and piss and moan that an underclass in America are a bunch of bums and parasites due to generations of them getting free stuff from the Federal Gubment. This free stuff according to them destroyed their moral ethics because anything you get for free you don’t value or respect. But on the other hand those same DIPSHITS who bemoan Federal entitlements just love CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS that most of them did absolutely NOTHING to earn. Another name for those CELESTIAL ENTITLEMENTS are “GOD GIVIEN RIGHTS”
Yep, good ol’ “God given rights” and ya gotta luv em’. All ya gotta do to get em’ in America is be born-hell, ya don’t even have to believe in God to be issued your heaping helping portion of “God given rights”. Ya don’t have to vote, serve in the military, be educated, or even bathe to have them. Which of course over time has caused people to become spoilt f**king irresponsible self-centered petty self-indulgent brats who have their God Given Right Entitlements but who didn’t sacrifice or bleed one drop of blood to get them. And as we Conservatives all know, anything valuable that you were given for free you just don’t respect. I’m all for the 2AD, I’m all for owning semi-auto rifles, but the fact is WAY too many people who have the “God Given Right” to “Keep and Bear Arms” don’t value that freedom because it was handed to them on a platinum platter. Yeah, I b**** and whine and protest gun restrictions because unlike most of you I spent 20 years in the military and actually did something to ENTITLE myself to those freedoms i.e. I wasn’t a dipshit.

I served 11 honorable years, I am also entitled to same, and more. I noticed you used the words "semi auto", that's something someone who is a democrat hiding behind the cloak of the 2A uses.

Clyde
I didn't serve a single day. I'm entitled to every freedom you are. You may have privilege's I don't, like VA medical care, PX on base, and USAA insurance.

Our freedoms are the same. i.e I wasn't a dipshit.

Oh..,and thank you for your service..
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

XJThrottle wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:07 pm

I didn't serve a single day. I'm entitled to every freedom you are. You may have privilege's I don't, like VA medical care, PX on base, and USAA insurance.

Our freedoms are the same. i.e I wasn't a dipshit.

Oh..,and thank you for your service..
Freedoms you wouldn't have , if it wasn't for veterans.
You're welcome.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Blah blah blah. Can’t throw a rock without hitting a veteran. Thank you for your cervex.

Now back to da show…..

THEY PHUCKING KNEW?!?!?

WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

SupportTheSecond

Post by SupportTheSecond »

Article of the changes we've seen that need to be acknowledged.

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... valde.html
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

wowza, so much misinformation, so much political bullshite, reactions are off the board, while a horrible event, and should have never happened, society has allowed this to happen, the competency of leadership being in question across the board of politics, the infighting, the lack of local and state understanding,
then we have the parents, their desire to send kids off to a school or so called education platform that has been repeatedly shown to be wholly inefficient in regards to quality education, yet we still get taxed for bull shite expansion for the failed public education system.

and of course we have law enforcement, who in fact have brought themselves to the dismal situation it is in now, by not policing their own people and allowing the sorry individual who should not wear a badge continue with their bullshite. No one remembers the hero for long, but will remember the bad guy for decades, just the way society has chosen to judge.

of course this is just an opinion, mine, having raised some kids, fought the system, forced some changes in the system, but that can only be done by citizens, problem is citizens have forgotten their power and ability to effect change, instead they bicker, whine and cry foul when someone says something that does not appeal to them or their cause.

as i mentioned, this one will get uglier and if the mental issue is not addressed, and folks don't pay attention to their spawn, their spawns education and their future, well then, we'll have more, and more, till it becomes so dismal, something like this will not faze anyone.
We as a nation are falling fast, a great place is setting into the sunset, due to many things, pick one, it seems to be the fad to blame a new one each day
Rj and i approve this comment.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Doc wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:38 pm Blah blah blah. Can’t throw a rock without hitting a veteran. Thank you for your cervex.

Now back to da show…..

that comment is unnecessary and not cool.....f uck off.
Doc

Post by Doc »

cool arrow wrote: May 27th, 2022, 8:35 am
Doc wrote: May 26th, 2022, 8:38 pm Blah blah blah. Can’t throw a rock without hitting a veteran. Thank you for your cervex.

Now back to da show…..

that comment is unnecessary and not cool.....f uck off.
Well after having to read two others arguing about some perceived hierarchy of rights because one guy spread his buttcheeks for freedom down at MEPS while the other worked a job, paid taxes and funded others guys buttcheek spreading escapades….that comment was hilarious, necessary and the more it upsets you the funnier I find it.

I’ll mail you my DD214 to wipe your tears.

I remember when a military guy could get called a “cock sucker” and laugh.

Let me guess…..Army, 88M?

Hey! Go file for sexual harassment down at the VA. Tell them I teased you about a cervix.

Now back to da show!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/t ... n-27078293

A schoolgirl was shot dead by the Texas gunman after police told children to shout out for help, a young survivor has claimed.

With Salvador Ramos still rampaging through Robb Elementary school, a boy has said that officers who had finally entered the school asked hiding pupils to call out so they could find them.

A boy was hiding with four others under a table that had a cloth covering it, which he thinks meant the 18-year-old shooter did not see them.

The youngster, whose parents did not want his name revealed, told how they were doing their best to keep hidden.

"When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'help.' The guy overheard and he came in and shot her," the boy told Kens5.
Last edited by Doc on May 27th, 2022, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Sigh.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The hits keep coming:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -shot.html

Texas cops said last night that they didn't immediately rush in to find the shooter on Tuesday's attack after being shot at because they feared they might be killed, and even suggested that they deliberately locked the gunman in the classroom where he slaughtered 21 people in order to trap him.

Border Patrol agents were also told to hold off - but eventually started pulling kids through windows

I for one find these public servants unfit to serve the community.

Thank GOD for the brave men in the Boarder Patrol.

We are seeing the effects of “good times make weak mEn and I use that term loosely”
Last edited by Doc on May 27th, 2022, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sroom.html

Director of Public Safety broke down in tears on Friday as he admitted 19 cops stood outside the classroom where the gunman in Tuesday's shooting had his victims trapped and did nothing because they thought everyone inside was dead, despite ongoing 911 calls from inside begging for help.

Col. Steven McCraw cried as he admitted it was the 'clearly the wrong decision'.
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

BigNate

Post by BigNate »

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Our rights are not earned - they are endowed eternally. Our 2A rights were asserted very directly as a mechanism to defend our lives and our liberty.

I'm grateful for those who chose to serve (or were drafted and responded honorably) - AND I agree with other statements here that suggesting that veterans have a somehow elevated right to keep and bear arms is not helpful, or correct.

---SO---

How about we focus on the real issue and see what can be done to confront / quash the actions of the gun grabbers - AND - look at what can be done to improve intervention when there are signs of serious mental illness.

I'm an opponent of red-flag laws as they are written - but I do think that there is a real need to take the gloves off in dealing with folks with serious mental illness. It should not be "easy" to have someone declared mentally defective - but as much as I'm a serious believer in limited government, I do believe that at the state and local level we should put much more resource into dealing proactively with the mentally ill - particularly those who evidence violent tendencies. From what I've read, both of the teen shooters of the last few weeks (as well as those at Columbine, and Sandy Hook, and no doubt others) had shown very significant mental health issues that were either intentionally ignored, or for which intervention was statutorily prevented.

Want to reduce gun crime and mass shootings? It's really simple (although not easy).
1) Begin to reclaim our culture and reverse the culture of death that permeates the current generation's thinking. Our view of the value of human life has been significantly degraded over the last generations
2) Enforce existing gun laws. Felon carrying a gun? Drop the hammer on them. Someone selling stolen guns? Do the same...
3) Act more directly and forcefully regarding those who exhibit signs of serious mental illness and violent anti-social behaviors. Stop with all the minimalist intervention crap when someone shows a pattern of making threats to kill folks - there needs to be intervention.
4) Stop replacing fathers with the government - support policies that result in incentivizing 2 parent families instead of disincentivizing them.

My 2 cents.
Last edited by BigNate on May 27th, 2022, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.