Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

Post by Suck My Glock »

This guy is a little too excited about the Beretta-made MG42/59

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another FN F2000, but this one is different. All others seen so far have been black. This one is dull sage green, injection molded in that color from the factory.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Footage of a former U.S. Marine, Issac, fighting with fellow volunteers in Severodonetsk, armed with their CZ Bren2s. Issac has a red dot on his.

Look after your feet, soldier. After all, with the stench of rotting Russians everywhere, stinky feet are no big deal. Just look after your rifle first! Here we see this unit has both an AK74, a UAR-15 and a UAR-10
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here we see members of the Italian Carabinieri (federal police) bodyguard detachment for Italian Premier Mario Draghi, as he and the French and German leaders all visit Ukraine President Zelenskyy in Kyiv yesterday. Notice not only the HK416s they carry, but at least one of them came packing a breacher kit.

Russian Spetsnatz wearing a captured US PVS-14 NVG. And his PKM is suppressed as well as outfitted with a folding stock. I don't blame him,...Russian NVGs are crap.

Another Beretta-made MG42/59, in the hands of a Ukrainian Marine, dismounting from a British "Mastiff" MRAP.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Once upon a time, armies spent a lot of time singing. It was a way to build a sense of team and brotherhood, as well as keep the patriotism strong and reduce the boredom. One of the things modern warfare is missing from times gone by. But here, we have a few lovely Ukrainian lasses harking back to those times, as they load their mags to send the "orcs" to Hell.

Another FNC denying Russians a good time.

Chechen love nest. Notice the folding stock RPK and the suppressed 9x39 VSSM Vintorez on the floor.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here are some more mobile medics, former med students pressed into service. I love their unit patch of Snoopy flying a syringe. And of course, these three all have 5.45 AK74 mags stuffed in their plate carriers for their AKSU-74s

Anja Osmon, from Fort Worth, 7 years U.S. Army medic, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, crossed into Ukraine on her own from Poland March 20th. They gave her a Polish AK47 and assigned her to an English-speaking volunteer unit.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Group picture of another English-speaking unit of the Ukrainian "International Legion", consisting primarily of Yanks and Brits, outfitted with suppressed CZ Bren2s, M249s and an M240B and an Accuracy International Artic Warfare sniper weapon. Even the RPG7 is an American-made model by Airtronic.

I play for you the song of my people!

Spetznatz troopie and his heavily modified AK74/AK12? Zenitco bolt handle and folding stock, Aimpoint T2, some sort of digital thermal sight, quad-stack magazine by PUFGUN, free-float rail, railed gas tube and suppressor.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

FN SCAR-L

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

When your buddy in the drone unit likes to pester you with fly-bys. You'd flip him 2 birds if you weren't holding your Fort 301 (.308 Galil copy) in your other hand.

55 years old Vasyl Shtefko from Zakarpattia is fighting without both legs. When he signed up as a military volunteer, he said nothing about this. He is unstoppable, like his Kalashnikov.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here's a new recruit with an FN 2000 and a Z15. How do I know he's a new recruit? Just look at those new boots. They're new right out of the box. He didn't even walk across any dirt yet.

SMOKIN'!!
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

A couple of Russian Spetznatz troops, one of which has a genuine "Vityaz" 9mm AK.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Panzerfaust 3 at the moment of firing.

Russian with his VS VAL 9x39

Another privately owned Remington Bushmaster ACR. This is the first one I've seen in plain black. The other 2 were desert tan.

2 more Brens

A couple of Russian Spetznatz dudes. One has a captured Ukrainian AR10, while the other has his suppressed 9x39 VS VAL, and a Krinkov over by the tree.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

A recent photo of a rifle/thermal scope belonging to a foreign combatant of Ukrainian Forces.
The fighter seems to be using a 7.62x51mm UKROP UAR-10 sniper rifle with an Archer TSA-7 thermal scope and a camo-wrapped factory suppressor.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Ukrainian fighters near Mykolaiv. Unknown what unit they are, but indications are they are recently recruited (since the invasion) militia or reservists, judging from their armament. They all have 7.62 or 5.45 AKs,...EXCEPT for the guy 2nd from left,...who has the first FN/FAL I have seen in the field. Is it one that has been donated by some nation or by FN? Or perhaps it is privately owned weapon he brought with him to war? (Actually, the guy kneeling in front looks rather American, with his Yankees ball cap and OD green shemagh.)

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

This guy has more than his fair share of toys. He's got a Malyuk bullpup, a Polish 40mm 6-shot revolver grenade launcher and a German Panzerfaust anti-tank launcher on his back.

Here's an uncommon one; this is a Russian PKP-BP - which is the bullpup variant of the PKP, which is the latest evolution of the PKM. This one has been liberated from the Russians and been fitted with a Canadian ELCAN sight off of a donated C7A2 rifle.