Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Guns of Ukraine war picture thread

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another AR-10 type rifle, with a Leopold.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Slightly unrelated to the theme of this thread,...but screw it,...I think its cool,...the most popular graffiti in Ukraine right now. (Probably just one or two Americans running around doing it all.)
WOLVERINES!!
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

Maxim in action. Guys in the background are being pretty casual though, training or ?

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Another rare SVT40

And here's a couple of PPSh41 burp guns.

Another MP5 in theater. The Ukrainian border police had these in inventory, so this could be one of those.

Here are a bunch of Israelis who have joined the international volunteers. As is typical for foreigners, they have been issued donated FN SCAR rifles.
Last edited by Suck My Glock on April 24th, 2022, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

Suck My Glock wrote: April 24th, 2022, 9:43 am
That's funny, standing in front of a kubelwagen with a 1st SS Panzer Division symbol. Maybe they pulled it out of a museum along with the PPSh.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Polish volunteer with a suppressed Mosin-Nagant in an Archangel stock.

2 more Israeli volunteers, this time with AR-type rifles.

Here's a couple of volunteers from Brazil and Portugal, with all new donated gear. British body armor, German helmets, Polish war reserve 7.62 paratrooper AKMs. Look how brand spanking new those rifles are. Absolutely unissued til now.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Even when you're dominating the battlefield, that random bouncing piece of shrapnel can get ya'.

Belorussian volunteer with an FN SCAR-L, mounting a Firefield scope.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Ukrainian with FN Minimi

This pic looks like a still out of a Hollywood movie, but this is everyday in Ukraine.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here's the first Fort-301 (Galil .308 copy) I've seen in theater.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here are some of the Ukrainian Marines of Mariupol who have been holding out. This pic was taken weeks ago, before they had to hunker down in the catacombs.

President of Poland, Andrzej Duda, visited Borodyanka, Ukraine, where the Russians had vacated recently. He had his own Polish Special Forces bodyguard detachment with him. They're the guys in blue jeans with automatic weapons. In this case, an FN Minimi.

And this Polish SF dude has his M4gery, complete with bronze receiver, bronze ACOG with reflex red dot on top, laser designator and weapon light. More Lancer L5 mags.

Polish President Duda surrounded by SIG Virtus rifles. Rifle in foreground has an FN SCAR-L mag in it.

Notice the only AK in evidence is held by the Ukrainian guy.

The French has sent Gendarmerie investigators to Bucha to record war crimes for future prosecutions at The Hague. Rather than take their own weaponry into Ukraine, they were outfitted once there. This French Gendarme has what appears to be a heavily commercialized 7.62 AK with a side folding stock, extended mag release along the triggerguard, modified safety lever, rubberized pistol grip, extended bolt handle, railed top cover, vented handguard, mounted weapon light and 75-round drum.

Here's a policeman in Mykolayiv keeping watch with a CZ UK59.

Lieutenant Ken Rhee, former UDT / SEAL operator of S.Korea is currently fighting against Russia as part of the Ukrainian Foreign Legion. He has a CZ Bren2 rifle.

Another AR10. This dude seems to be sporting a subdued US flag patch upsidedown, but with the star field leading. Accident? Or is it intentional? Hmmmmm.

Another happy Bren2 shooter.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

I laughed at all the idiots heralding the "new" 2A friendly Ukraine - while not realizing that they weren't just throwing guns into the streets - but anyone "issued" a firearm was legally required to give it back whenever the government said so, or be a criminal. This was common knowledge basically everywhere that publishes more than click-bait B.S. headlines that people can't seem to read past these days.

Thinking any country outside of the US is going to reverse decades/centuries of gun control go against the whole "Ruling elite" system they have installed for hundreds of years. Lol.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Yep, this is another test for the Ukrainians.

The only way to pass this test is to say "F@#k off!"

Ok, sure, they likely have a list of who was issued something, and SOMETHING has to be turned back in. But there's a LOT of scattered stuff just laying around. And if every single Ukrainian isn't stashing that schit under the barn somewhere, they're too stupid to be free.

When the Yugoslavian war kicked off in the 90's, old captured German WW2 weapons came out of the woodwork, literally. At least some Yugos had a sense of history and knew they would be needed again.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

The Ukrainians are getting enough foreign volunteers now that they are able to constitute entire units of same nationality and language;...all the better that they can work cohesively. This is an entire group of Finns, who felt when Finland was threatened by Putin needed to join up now, rather than wait for Finland to join NATO. They have all been issued ARs, which is funny, since Finns are used to Valmets and would adapt to the AK well. The guy with the belt-fed appears to have an FN/MAG.

And here are a few of the ladies,...
Last edited by Suck My Glock on April 26th, 2022, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

More Savage rifles.

A couple of Azov Battalion guys on the border with the Donbas region, one of them with a Tavor copy.