Wheelchairs at the gun show?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Wheelchairs at the gun show?

Post by kenpoprofessor »

My gawd, some of you people have become friggin' democrats.

Look, first thing I thought of was "wow, Google has the number listed", and yet not one of you suggested he/she call and find out. My response was to maybe push him/her to use his/her noggin and do a little research.

Look, here it is, for all to see.

https://www.google.com/search?q=crossro ... e&ie=UTF-8

For those who think I'm mean, I am, suck it up buttercup, maybe urge folks to do their own research before asking for help with the obvious. Now, had he asked where he could get a wheelchair, I would've offered a few more suggestions.

Clyde

knockonit

Post by knockonit »

kenpoprofessor wrote: March 4th, 2022, 3:21 pm My gawd, some of you people have become friggin' democrats.

Look, first thing I thought of was "wow, Google has the number listed", and yet not one of you suggested he/she call and find out. My response was to maybe push him/her to use his/her noggin and do a little research.

For those who think I'm mean, I am, suck it up buttercup, maybe urge folks to do their own research before asking for help with the obvious. Now, had he asked where he could get a wheelchair, I would've offered a few more suggestions.

Clyde

So are ya gonna call'm and see ifn' they gots some chairs with wheels, or do we gotsta find someone else to do the info thingy.
:lol:
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

kenpoprofessor wrote: March 4th, 2022, 3:21 pm My gawd, some of you people have become friggin' democrats.
Good grief - you are cranky and quick to mis-read, my friend...

Democrats want the gubbermunt to pay for things for people - he asked nothing of the sort. He was asking if the private event operator provided something as a part of it's offering to its customers. This is not at all the same thing. Frankly - he's being a bit of a consumer - and he's looking for information about the product offering - so he's reaching out to a group that he believes has a bunch of experience with the vendor in question - looking for their experience. Sure - he could have called them directly. He could also ask a friendly group of folks who might have info - you know - a "forum." No clue how you read that as "[e]xpecting others to provide for your problems" unless he edited his post and was looking for free tickets, etc.

Could he have looked up their number and called them? Sure.
Could you have either shared some useful information, or just scrolled by? Sure

But you chose to make a statement deriding him and calling him rude. So for what's its worth - to me at least - you did come across as a bit of a bitter jerk (or maybe "angry old curmudgeon" would be the better term)... just sayin...

Have a great rest of your day...

Peace...
Last edited by BigNate on March 7th, 2022, 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Rock Hardson wrote: February 28th, 2022, 3:28 pm
gunpoorboy1 wrote: February 26th, 2022, 6:45 pm ASTIN MUIRA
I read your question and considered it legitimate. A lot of public venues DO provide wheeled assistance to their patrons. A conserved person would have the same question before taking alternative methods of acquiring a somewhat expense item. It was an honest question and met by a couple of our resident downers with uncalled for criticism. As always, consider the sources. One should be able to ask a question on this forum without the automatic down talk.
I echo this sentiment.
+1..
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

Clyde

There’s mean, and then there’s being an obnoxious a hole, not everything has to be a chance to show your preferred choice.
Enough already.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Gunslinger808 wrote: March 4th, 2022, 4:04 pm

There’s mean, and then there’s being an obnoxious a hole, not everything has to be a chance to show your preferred choice.
Enough already.

What, for telling people to be responsible for themselves???? Pitiful.

Clyde
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

No, for doing little more than posting vitriol and bile in almost every thread you respond in.
There’s having an opinion, but you tend to do little more than bring hate and discontent to this site.
I don’t know why you seem to be so angry at everything, but it really is getting old.
Even the simplest questions draws a nasty reply from you, and this thread is just another example.
was21

Post by was21 »

Gunslinger808 wrote: March 4th, 2022, 4:32 pm No, for doing little more than posting vitriol and bile in almost every thread you respond in.
There’s having an opinion, but you tend to do little more than bring hate and discontent to this site.
I don’t know why you seem to be so angry at everything, but it really is getting old.
Even the simplest questions draws a nasty reply from you, and this thread is just another example.
Some people with mental health issues only know this way of acting out as a cry for help…. Sad but true.
Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

Gunslinger808 wrote: March 4th, 2022, 4:32 pm No, for doing little more than posting vitriol and bile in almost every thread you respond in.
This does seem to be true most of the time...
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

was21 wrote: March 5th, 2022, 9:01 pm

Some people with mental health issues only know this way of acting out as a cry for help…. Sad but true.
LOL, now, this is one that is always used by those weaklings who can't deal with conflict resolutions.

Cmoor wrote: March 6th, 2022, 12:09 am This does seem to be true most of the time...

Maybe they should rename this board to Arizona SoyBoys because a lot of folks are "offended by words". I can't help that some of you live miserable lives and use this as an escape and want it to be nice and sweet so you don't have to think about your other problems. I function in the real world, and I think of solutions first before asking questions. Folks have become dependent on others for answers to their questions because "it's easy". These folks need to step up and use the brain their creator gave them, and it will help them retain information for the future. You'd think gun guys would have thicker skin :o

Meanwhile, I go about my life happier than a baby in a barrel fulla titties, mostly because I don't create or indulge in drama. I see the world for what it is and make the appropriate adjustments to limit my contact with stupid.

Clyde
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

boy howdy, seems like this joint is gonna go the way of the censors, buncha whiners cry because their feelings butt hurt cause they didn't have the cajones to do a little research before they asked for info. Laziness imo, of course i've probably been guilty of the same thing on more than one occassion. Bummer that a moderator has to come in and whine about someone providing info, bile and vile comments, the truth does hurt, no doubt kp is a person of substance, says what he thinks and does what he says, no bullshiat there, problem is most here are and have turned into the whiney buncha liberals,
Its freaken America, or hope for it to be, yeah i know someone elses site, and their rules, so far haven't seen any broken, or stretched, but hey, its not who votes its who does the counting right.

as per quote:" suck it up buttercups'' figure out one should help themselves before the castigate those that do.

Rj
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

knockonit wrote: March 6th, 2022, 5:36 am boy howdy, seems like this joint is gonna go the way of the censors, buncha whiners cry because their feelings butt hurt cause they didn't have the cajones to do a little research before they asked for info. Laziness imo, of course i've probably been guilty of the same thing on more than one occassion. Bummer that a moderator has to come in and whine about someone providing info, bile and vile comments, the truth does hurt, no doubt kp is a person of substance, says what he thinks and does what he says, no bullshiat there, problem is most here are and have turned into the whiney buncha liberals,
Its freaken America, or hope for it to be, yeah i know someone elses site, and their rules, so far haven't seen any broken, or stretched, but hey, its not who votes its who does the counting right.

as per quote:" suck it up buttercups'' figure out one should help themselves before the castigate those that do.

Rj
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Have a great, gun carryin, Kenpo day

Clyde
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

knockonit wrote: March 6th, 2022, 5:36 am boy howdy, seems like this joint is gonna go the way of the censors, buncha whiners cry because their feelings butt hurt cause they didn't have the cajones to do a little research before they asked for info. Laziness imo, of course i've probably been guilty of the same thing on more than one occassion. Bummer that a moderator has to come in and whine about someone providing info, bile and vile comments, the truth does hurt, no doubt kp is a person of substance, says what he thinks and does what he says, no bullshiat there, problem is most here are and have turned into the whiney buncha liberals,

Rj

There was no info, just like you’re doing now it was nothing more than a internet tantrum.
You’re bitching about me saying mean things to another member all the while telling others to suck it up, maybe you should follow your own advice.
In reality, you seem to be the one whining about it, never mind playing white knight for kempo.
Really, what does it hurt to be more civil towards each other?
Instead you come in here with a chip on your shoulder, and a b**** fest in your heart.
Sorry your feelings got hurt, now suck it up.

And maybe ol’ kempo should practice a little more of the zen part of what he’s supposed to be a professor of, you know, inner peace and all that?
You might want to try it as well.
Not even sure where your going with that statement, but carry on.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Whatever you say, buttercup, the party line will be followed for now
Rj
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Hey, i hope all are well. I just had major surgery to repair my shoulder and back. If i want some bbq and I cant imagine who would not want knocks weiners is there someone who will provide a wheel chair and the push power for me to attend. You also might have to pick me up drop me off and such.

I found no site discussing disabled acess to knock's weiner cook