Meets for Gun sales

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Ballistic Therapy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Meets for Gun sales

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

It really doesn't matter whether I have something you want or not.
I would be willing to bet that with the stipulations that you want for buying andd selling , no one on this board will have what you want.

Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

O. So you speak for everybody on this forum huh. That's arrogant isn't it. Why don't you ask me in what situation I wouldn't need a DL or ccw.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

He's just making a wager big guy. Chill...
WRMorrison

Post by WRMorrison »

Doesn't really matter. I wouldn't sign/agree to any of that, but that's me. As long as both parties agree to it in advance of the meet, who cares. Definitely cuts down on potential interested parties though.

-WRM
Gatsby
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Gatsby »

WRMorrison wrote: August 7th, 2018, 9:54 am Doesn't really matter. I wouldn't sign/agree to any of that, but that's me. As long as both parties agree to it in advance of the meet, who cares. Definitely cuts down on potential interested parties though.

-WRM
Yeah but when I asked, he said no he does not let them know up front. That would really piss me off. What a waste of time and energy.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

hehe, i always try to meet at the most clandestine circle k, with no parking lot lighting, over near the never has worked air and water dispenser, as no one parks there, bring my crew, never can have enough security.

hehe, fun shiat here.
Rj
harleypower69

Post by harleypower69 »

I have had friends orbit in a helo with large blocks of ice to take out counter snipers and leave no trace except a pool of quickly evaporating water. Only for older BP deals naturally :-).

Flash ID, no paperwork, no pictures, cash or agreed upon trade is my protocol.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

harleypower69 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 7:16 am I have had friends orbit in a helo with large blocks of ice to take out counter snipers and leave no trace except a pool of quickly evaporating water. Only for older BP deals naturally :-).

Flash ID, no paperwork, no pictures, cash or agreed upon trade is my protocol.

I don't care who you are or what side you're on; that right there was some VERY funny stuff... that made my day.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

I'd just like to add one more thing to this discussion that doesn't seem to be touched on very often. I love my country and my government, but I do not trust not ONE single politician. People who seek out power are the least to be trusted with it. At some point, based on the political climate, they're going to want registration and a national database, and if they find out we've (the gun community at large) been keeping records beyond what is required, they're going to pass legislation that demands that information from you. And my fear is that the people who are so documentation centric are going to be good little sheep and turn it over. For the "good of the people" or "for the children". Why do that to ourselves?

I wish Andy was still around... he would have an interesting perspective on this, after what happened to him. I miss him.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

If I’m buying usually a well-traveled area and, in most cases, I have a pretty good idea about the person from forums like this. If I’m selling, and it a firearm, it’s usually someone I’m very familiar with from forums or I need a quick flash of AZ ID. It would be nice to see a CCW but DL will do to establish residence. If it’s not a firearm, I’m just looking for green.

I’ve bought and sold with several people through the old site and been to their house, or work for the deal and vice versa. When you become familiar with a person’s demeanor you’re less inclined to keep them well away from your personal life.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Anyone can be a serial killer.
tripletap

Post by tripletap »

only had deals with azs members no issues at all
mock0013

Post by mock0013 »

I meet up at Scottsdale Gun Club parking lot during operation hours. I have used sportsman also. People from this site have been zero issues.. I only worried about backpage flakes.... if I can I always try to talk to them on the phone to vet them. If I'm really concerned I make them sign a bill of sale...I always carry when I'm meeting someone. I back into the parking spot and I have a dash cam rolling the whole time and I'm always way early so I capture them arriving. if it's a low dollar item i bring an armed friend. I have found that high end stuff always has nothing but classy buyers. aka Novesky upper, Sig AK etc.. I hate selling glocks or low end AR's..
DrEarlCordova

Post by DrEarlCordova »

I like to meet in a big well lit parking lot.
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

I live in AJ, so everything is kinda shady. People can deal with it. Or meet at AJI if they really want a nice location.