Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Whitelife
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

Post by Whitelife »

It's just like that old saying, "power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
When qualified immunity protection is gone we will see what they do, hopefully they take the money from their retirement instead of the City

kenpoprofessor

Re: Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Whitelife wrote: January 5th, 2022, 9:24 am It's just like that old saying, "power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
When qualified immunity protection is gone we will see what they do, hopefully they take the money from their retirement instead of the City
Power doesn't corrupt, it simply brings out the corruption that was existing already when they know they can get away with it.

I've got a solution for the lawsuits that penalize taxpayers for corrupt officials, and I've promulgated the idea for many, many years. Remove Qualified Immunity, require all public officials paid with tax payer funds buy Malpractice Insurance, just like any other Doctor or Lawyer. When you can't get insurance because of too many incidents that make you a risk, you lose your ability to get a job in any tax payer funded position.

People tell me it's "too harsh", but, it's the logical and most reasonable action.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Whitelife

Post by Whitelife »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 5th, 2022, 10:22 am
Whitelife wrote: January 5th, 2022, 9:24 am It's just like that old saying, "power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
Power doesn't corrupt, it simply brings out the corruption that was existing already when they know they can get away with it.

I've got a solution for the lawsuits that penalize taxpayers for corrupt officials, and I've promulgated the idea for many, many years. Remove Qualified Immunity, require all public officials paid with tax payer funds buy Malpractice Insurance, just like any other Doctor or Lawyer. When you can't get insurance because of too many incidents that make you a risk, you lose your ability to get a job in any tax payer funded position.

People tell me it's "too harsh", but, it's the logical and most reasonable action.

Clyde
Not a bad idea, I just figure after a couple of lawsuits where money comes out of their pension the problem will fix itself they will have to police themselves if they want to keep their pension.
But i do like your thinking, prevents them from getting rehired in the same field
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Whitelife wrote: January 5th, 2022, 12:49 pm

Not a bad idea, I just figure after a couple of lawsuits where money comes out of their pension the problem will fix itself they will have to police themselves if they want to keep their pension.
But i do like your thinking, prevents them from getting rehired in the same field
Yep, if they play by the rules and act nicely, they get all the benefits. If not, and they get stupid, they lose it all, forever. Citizens would be off the hook for not only their defense at trial, but any punitive damages awarded.

Clyde
Lucifer
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Lucifer »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 5th, 2022, 12:54 pm

Yep, if they play by the rules and act nicely, they get all the benefits. If not, and they get stupid, they lose it all, forever. Citizens would be off the hook for not only their defense at trial, but any punitive damages awarded.

Clyde
You two are just a couple of cop haters...
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Lucifer wrote: January 5th, 2022, 9:03 pm
kenpoprofessor wrote: January 5th, 2022, 12:54 pm

Clyde
You two are just a couple of cop haters...
But one of them does drive a ridgeline
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

knockonit wrote: January 6th, 2022, 3:09 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Clyde
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

knockonit wrote: January 6th, 2022, 3:09 am [
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Even cops hate cops.

MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Last edited by MarkItZero on January 12th, 2022, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

MarkItZero wrote: January 12th, 2022, 2:22 pm When you see a pic of her boyfriend it makes a lot more sense
Do tell.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

MarkItZero wrote: January 12th, 2022, 2:22 pm When you see a pic of her boyfriend it makes a lot more sense
Clyde's boyfriend????

Are they the Honda Ridgeline and Subaru Outback station wagon, and Croc wearing ouple???
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

XJThrottle wrote: January 12th, 2022, 2:29 pm
Do tell.
He looks sort of similar to the cop, kind of plays into the rejection story.

I mean it stings to lose someone, but it stings less when they pick someone better looking. In her case she just picked someone different
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Rock Hardson wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:39 pm
Clyde's boyfriend????

Are they the Honda Ridgeline and Subaru Outback station wagon, and Croc wearing ouple???
You gotta beef with me bubba, come bring it to me.

Clyde
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:54 pm
Rock Hardson wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:39 pm
Clyde's boyfriend????

You gotta beef with me bubba, come bring it to me.

Clyde
Calm your tits. I was just messing with you.

Sure seems like you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

You could use a personality.
Try Goodwill, they might have one for you in the bargain bin. I know that have a 20% off for seniors days.
Last edited by Rock Hardson on January 12th, 2022, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.