Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

Post by kenpoprofessor »

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/hanna ... P0qgNX_44M

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

smithers599

Re: Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

Post by smithers599 »

Impossible. She was white-privileged, and cops only murder black people.
azrik

Re: Unarmed Woman Executed by Cop On Her Way to Work Over Alleged Speeding Ticket

Post by azrik »

Had that been my daughter, there wouldn't be a hole far enough away or deep enough for him to hide in...
What
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by What »

Why is she specifically jumpy for police officer vs any other women that speed all the time...
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

Did I miss the video?

ETA...yep
Last edited by XJThrottle on December 30th, 2021, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

I wonder if reasonably cute chick Hannah has ever rejected derpy flabby "I am the law" Jordan - Small town, so you never know. I had seen women harassed by the local law enforcement in the small town I am originally from - because they rejected their advances previously.

Purely conjecture - but you never know.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Look at the guy's face in the picture.

He's arrogant.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

paulgt2164 wrote: December 30th, 2021, 9:54 am Image

I wonder if reasonably cute chick Hannah has ever rejected derpy flabby "I am the law" Jordan - Small town, so you never know. I had seen women harassed by the local law enforcement in the small town I am originally from - because they rejected their advances previously.

Purely conjecture - but you never know.
Just like fem cops its always the tacticool tubbies reaching for their firearms first.

Not a bad hypothesis though.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

I hated watching all of that.

f*** that cowardly tubby authoritai piece of s*** forever.
brandonsmash

Post by brandonsmash »

So now the question is whether or not she posed more of a threat than a guy with a knife in a wheelchair.
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

brandonsmash wrote: December 30th, 2021, 4:33 pm So now the question is whether or not she posed more of a threat than a guy with a knife in a wheelchair.
Don't forget with his back turned to the cop...
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Well you could link to an article that actually talks about the facts of the case rather than is just an anti-cop blog.

https://krcgtv.com/news/local/documents

If she did say that she had a gun, and then starts making movements that indicate she is try to get to her gun, it would explain why it was ruled as a justifiable shooting.
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

That article didn't make the cops story any better.

If she said she had a gun, why would he draw his and continue to try opening the door while she was going for? Then moves closer to the front of the car, which is away from any cover, pauses and fires. This went on for something like ten seconds. Not a split second "Oh sht she's got a gun, bang!".

He's lying, retarded, or both. I'm going with both.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Joe_Blacke wrote: December 31st, 2021, 8:54 am Well you could link to an article that actually talks about the facts of the case rather than is just an anti-cop blog.
https://krcgtv.com/news/local/documents
If she did say that she had a gun, and then starts making movements that indicate she is try to get to her gun, it would explain why it was ruled as a justifiable shooting.

And where is this gun he said she supposedly said she had? Lol. Just cause it is from an "anti-cop" blog doesn't mean it isn't true. That is like saying you can't trust anything from a pro-gun blog cause they are pro-gun.

From your article :
According to the documents, the deputy told investigators Fizer would not roll the car window all the way down which is why he tried to open the driver's side door.
You aren't required to roll the window all the way down -so why was he really trying to force the car door open?

Buuuuuuuuuut, hold up there officer :
a video recording of the incident shows Hannah Fizer’s driver’s side window was rolled down and/or was being rolled down as Schutte made his initial approach toward her vehicle.
And....
Documents showed the deputy told investigators Fizer refused to identify herself, said she had a gun and threatened to shoot him.
yet.......From the record and other articles :

nowhere in the record of the radio traffic did Schutte report to radio dispatch that he was going to arrest her for refusing to identify herself. Instead, he can be heard on the radio telling dispatch she was more worried about recording him than giving him her identification.

Furthermore, the radio traffic reveals Hannah Fizer did in fact identify herself, as she can be heard on the audio recording clearly saying her name, “Hannah Fizer,” at a volume the Pettis County deputy would have been able to hear.
Then....
According to initial reports, Schutte said Hannah Fizer pulled over and stopped her vehicle in a secluded location. The lawsuit states video evidence demonstrates that she pulled over on a well-traveled road onto a clearly visible area that ran between two operating restaurants in Sedalia.
So how many lies is this cop going to tell?

Also, from the article you posted :
Documents stated the video showed the deputy take out an expandable baton, then three minutes later following a verbal exchange, at 10:02 p.m., the deputy drew his weapon and tried to open the driver's side of Fizer's car door again.
Also hilarious :
The video showed Hannah Fizer moving about inside her car.
Of course she is moving in the damn car - he is trying to pry the door open, threatening her with a baton - then draws a gun on her - who wouldn't move?
Schutte drew his firearm and fired repeated shots at Hannah Fizer at point blank range without first moving or attempting to move to a position of better safety or cover while giving her commands or calling for support and backup.
As XJ said - his actions do not indicated there was any threat in the video. Also, it is mentioned in both articles she was / going to / attempting to record the stop. If someone was going to shoot a cop - why would they record it? Makes zero sense. Give how easy it is to record a video these days - big surprise :
In the moments before shooting, documents said the deputy told investigators Fizer was recording him on her phone
Documents said troopers were able to unlock Fizer's cell phone, but said they did not locate any recordings of the incident.
Yeah, Right.

The "special prosecutor" statement :
A special prosecutor assigned to the case, however, declined to file charges against the deputy, saying “the shooting, albeit possibly avoidable, was justifiable under current Missouri criminal law.”
That sounds a whole lot like "Well the way I interpret the law, we can protect one of our own even though he wrongfully murdered an innocent person, in a complete "avoidable"situation."

Officer Doofy f*cked up - and they are covering for him. She knew he was up to no good - either by what he said during this stop, or previous interaction - started recording, and that is why she wouldn't allow him to open the door. Whether it was the rejection of him, or his power trip - he felt the need to stand there under no pretense of threat against him and dump 5 rounds into her.

That officer, and those who covered for him all deserve to be thrown on trial and charged with the max the law allows. There are multiple crimes committed here in addition to murder.

And just for disclosure - the quotes I used that aren't in the article I quoted from Joe came from :

https://fox4kc.com/news/hannah-fizers-f ... illed-her/

https://www.komu.com/news/midmissourine ... cb8e0.html

Two "general" media sites. Not "anti-cop" sites.
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

XJThrottle wrote: December 31st, 2021, 10:21 am He's lying, retarded, or both. I'm going with both.
This... Probably also heads up this dept's civil asset forfeiture squad.