BLM closed all shooting spots near pleasant lake

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
delta6
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: BLM closed all shooting spots near pleasant lake

Post by delta6 »

Azrckcrawler wrote: December 5th, 2021, 2:22 pm Went out wheeling today and noticed they signed the perimeter as well as put signs by any shooting spots inside the "recreation" zone. Had to go in about 5 miles to get to the "Leaving recreation Zone" signs.
Yep.. they even posted south of the highway to the Peoria/state land boundaries. They f*cked us and they are aware of it.

Doc

Post by Doc »

That Guy wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 7:14 pm Oh shucks. If only there was a world class shooting range on the way to LAKE Pleasant and one of the top tactical ranges in country to the south. Shucks, gosh darn it, of fudge, and “H” “E” double toothpicks.
So you are gonna be @That Guy oh wait.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

QuietM4 wrote: December 4th, 2021, 5:26 am

Did you shoot paper targets? Where is the left over remnants of those targets?
I see you are shooting 22 rimfire? Does the shooter next to you reload 22 rimfire?

How does a police officer prove to you that you were speeding based on him pacing your vehicle with his? Is it on video? How do you get a ticket for a broken tail light? Did the officer take video evidence of your tail light not working? No...he just writes you a ticket. If 50% of the people don't fight the ticket, they still make thousands of dollars in fines.

I rarely go shooting in the desert/forest, but I've always got trash bags in my vehicle. It's just being a good steward of the land.
I was trying to exclude all the extra garbage that's obvious, but I'll run thru the answers....
yes, here are my backers, multiple targets stacked on backers.
No he recycles them, I'm not even sure if they can be reloaded officer.
As a professional driver of a couple decades, pace tickets are easy to beat with the right lawyer. Do they even still do that?
No, but he makes notes of the encounter, and swears to god that he's alleging this is true.