If you're a prohibited possesser, maybe walking armed into the sheriff's office is a bad idea

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

If you're a prohibited possesser, maybe walking armed into the sheriff's office is a bad idea

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.abqjournal.com/2449446/man- ... ffice.html

ARIZONA CITY, Ariz. — An Arizona City man who is prohibited from carrying guns was arrested for allegedly bringing a firearm into a sheriff’s substation.

Authorities allege the 38-year-old man entered the sheriff’s substation in Arizona City to respond to a harassment complaint that had been filed against him. Staff noticed he was carrying a handgun in his front pocket near his waste, which he gave to a deputy upon request.

The deputy later discovered the man was not allowed to carry guns, and the man allegedly admitted to having several prior felony convictions that prohibit firearm possession unless he gets his civil rights restored, the Arizona City Independent reported.

MarkItZero

Re: If you're a prohibited possesser, maybe walking armed into the sheriff's office is a bad idea

Post by MarkItZero »

I try to avoid my guns coming into contact with my waste but that's just me. Wet wipes help.
Blue109

Re: If you're a prohibited possesser, maybe walking armed into the sheriff's office is a bad idea

Post by Blue109 »

Sounds like an infringement.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

If he didn't have his rights restored on all of the felony convictions, what was he thinking? Not the smartest thing to do. Screwed, blued and tattooed all at the same time.
Lwstarks

Post by Lwstarks »

What is there to say?! If you know that you are prohibited, why not leave it in your vehicle before going inside? I mean maybe he’s looking for three hots and a cot?
SupportTheSecond

Post by SupportTheSecond »

Not the brightest bulb in the pack obviously.
aroyobob

Post by aroyobob »

MarkItZero wrote: November 27th, 2021, 7:05 am I try to avoid my guns coming into contact with my waste but that's just me. Wet wipes help.
Maybe his pants were on backward.