Alright... I've heard you and opened back up the classifieds here.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
rockbronco
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Alright... I've heard you and opened back up the classifieds here.

Post by rockbronco »

Very cool, thanks for bringing it back.

Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

I think this was a good move.
Pima Pants
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Pima Pants »

admin wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:51 pm
Pima Pants wrote: November 27th, 2021, 8:15 pm So, I've signed up for a monthly contribution to help the site. I'm just curious, but what happens now with the sales site you created?
The AZSauctions.com site? I am going to continue to develop it and when I get to a point that I am happy with it, I plan to formally advertise it (again, not connected to this site). If you're asking if I plan to replace the classifieds here with it; no. The people have spoken.

But again, that site itself won't be going anywhere. I will continue to improve it.
Good. The AZSAuctions site has some great potential. I hope you can develop it into the premier gun classifieds/auction site in Arizona.
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

Jason,

Thank you for listening. I have dealt with you on and off over the years and never thought you were doing this for personal gain. Never ever thought of you as anything but a respected member of this community. I tried to take the high road with any of my comments and certainly hope nothing i said was taken offense too. I appreciate all you do. Of the 4 or 5 of these forums i frequent, this is the one that feels most like home. The one where most of the members i recognize and probably have done business with or at least met. Anyway i will look into donating to the site. Something i should have done a long time ago.