Antifa leaders stoking fear in ranks to motivate them to arm - using Rittenhouse acquittal

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Antifa leaders stoking fear in ranks to motivate them to arm - using Rittenhouse acquittal

Post by Suck My Glock »

I was going to just add this in the Rittenhouse trial update thread. But upon reflection, I think this deserves its own, because it has implications beyond just Kyle's trial.

We already know that Antifa does and has done what they do because they feel protected in doing it. They have have rarely been prosecuted and usually are barely opposed by cops. And in places like Portland and Seattle, the cops usually round up the non-Antifa folks.

But Kyle getting acquitted has them freaked out now.

Rightly or wrongly, they believe that this means we gun people think we have a license to go blast them wherever and whenever we like. Certain agitators/leaders within that movement are purposefully stoking that paranoid delusion to motivate Antifa folks to get armed themselves, to kill before being killed.

underw0rld

Re: Antifa leaders stoking fear in ranks to motivate them to arm - using Rittenhouse acquittal

Post by underw0rld »

If these were issued then Antifa would be just a memory
Attachments
antifa-hunting-permit-decal.jpg
QuangTri

Re: Antifa leaders stoking fear in ranks to motivate them to arm - using Rittenhouse acquittal

Post by QuangTri »

I am so using that permit on the local liberal newsrag comment page.
coupeman

Post by coupeman »

But they peacefully protest!!! hahahahaha
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

One commenter says he wants to get a concealed weapons permit because it is easy to get. You got a problem there, comrade. One of the requirements is that you not be a convicted criminal or domestic abuser, which rules out most of them.
Half Cocked

Post by Half Cocked »

The democrap party will be OK with this. These are their people. In Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega has armed his Sandinista supporters in order to crush any opposition to his rule. The democraps will do the same thing in this country.
turbas1.jpg
turbas2.jpg
turbas3.jpg
turbas4.jpg
turbas5.jpg
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

They were arming themselves before. Remember the guy that got shot from inside someones car as they tried to take him out. Came to the window with a rifle and paid for it.

I just hope someone realizes that what is really called for is a Revolution and not a civil war. Everyone is getting played and I care very little for the political affiliation some politician claims to be a part of.

I DO think the system needs an overhaul. Can we take a tentative first step and impose term limits please
Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

Boriqua wrote: November 24th, 2021, 1:54 pm They were arming themselves before. Remember the guy that got shot from inside someones car as they tried to take him out. Came to the window with a rifle and paid for it.

I just hope someone realizes that what is really called for is a Revolution and not a civil war. Everyone is getting played and I care very little for the political affiliation some politician claims to be a part of.

I DO think the system needs an overhaul. Can we take a tentative first step and impose term limits please
^^This right here^^
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

What blows my mind is that no one on "that side" can get a grip on the fact that Kyle wouldn't have shot anyone if he wasn't being physically assaulted. They're upset because they can't riot and assault with impunity.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Old Jeff H wrote: November 24th, 2021, 3:47 pm What blows my mind is that no one on "that side" can get a grip on the fact that Kyle wouldn't have shot anyone if he wasn't being physically assaulted. They're upset because they can't riot and assault with impunity.
THIS!!!!
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Old Jeff H wrote: November 24th, 2021, 3:47 pm What blows my mind is that no one on "that side" can get a grip on the fact that Kyle wouldn't have shot anyone if he wasn't being physically assaulted. They're upset because they can't riot and assault with impunity.
TROOF
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

102131411_233298345486427_7954622933645271179_n.jpg
102131411_233298345486427_7954622933645271179_n.jpg (51.89 KiB) Viewed 3336 times
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Screenshot 2021-11-24 161116.jpg
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

They tried that already. Ask Gaige how well it worked.and the kid in Austin.
Attachments
C03D7A32-574E-40D5-A264-9DFE43FDA09A.jpeg
Longhair1957

Post by Longhair1957 »

EXACTLY!