FFL in Northwest valley for transfers

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Stronghand
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: FFL in Northwest valley for transfers

Post by Stronghand »

Nope. Just the spray coatings and hydro dipping.

If they wanted to do a registry they'd just have us start including the serials when we run your NICS with your DL#. I tell customers not to put their social because its really unnecessary unless you have a John Smith name. The few overworked ATF agents that get constantly reshuffled aren't evil despots. Everyone I've dealt with in AZ have been awesome. With all the overreach and lack of limitations they've been going nuts with if they wanted to be omnipotent overlords they would have already and the NRA woulda supported it while asking for donations. You think your 4473 is less secure than your IP address or the smart phone listening to you constantly right in front of your face?

pneuby

Re: FFL in Northwest valley for transfers

Post by pneuby »

Electronic forms. Yeah, seems nearly all have gone to them now. There's at least four brands of software for dealers' 4473. Thee fastest and most efficient at this is Tombstone at Metro center. Great software chosen, and they have full-size confuser monitors for you to view your efforts on, LOL.

You may want to check with Guns Plus on Dysart between Greenway and Bell. I don't know their rate, but they are good folks that may be closer to you.