Shooting spots

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Cubiclerevolt
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Shooting spots

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Hey real quick, trying to confirm if Table Mesa is still open or Flatiron Mountain out in Tonopah is still gtg. I hear conflicting info regarding either of them. I heard Gates bought a lot of land for him and his techfag city but still spots are still available.

If anyone has any places to go in the north valley that would be cool. I pick up trash and don't shoot stupid s*** and leave it out there. Let me know.

Cubiclerevolt

Re: Shooting spots

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Also i know about the church camp site that is under construction but there are some other ones further back I believe.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: October 25th, 2021, 12:38 pm Also i know about the church camp site that is under construction but there are some other ones further back I believe.
a few as you go into the church grounds, but nothing beyond cattle guard
also can scoot down or up lake pleasant entry road, and head north, a few spots along there,
good shootin
rj
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

knockonit wrote: October 25th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Cubiclerevolt wrote: October 25th, 2021, 12:38 pm Also i know about the church camp site that is under construction but there are some other ones further back I believe.
a few as you go into the church grounds, but nothing beyond cattle guard
also can scoot down or up lake pleasant entry road, and head north, a few spots along there,
good shootin
rj
Got it and thank you RJ.