Maybe if Alec Baldwin had learned more about guns, he wouldn't have killed someone today

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Tenring
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Maybe if Alec Baldwin had learned more about guns, he wouldn't have killed someone today

Post by Tenring »

Suck My Glock wrote: November 12th, 2022, 9:39 am Alec Baldwin files lawsuit for ‘Rust’ shooting, accuses crew of negligence

https://pagesix.com/2022/11/11/alec-bal ... -shooting/
:doh:

Suck My Glock

Re: Maybe if Alec Baldwin had learned more about guns, he wouldn't have killed someone today

Post by Suck My Glock »

Will Alec Baldwin be charged? We find out tomorrow at 9 am.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainmen ... d=92278109
Surprise270WIN
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Surprise270WIN »

Maybe it was like Bruce Lee's son where they were used a gun that had fired live rounds and the projectile got stuck...don't know the correct terminology off hand. But then they used that gun to shoot blanks not knowing and shot him dead.
mallic

Post by mallic »

Surprise270WIN wrote: January 19th, 2023, 5:02 am Maybe it was like Bruce Lee's son where they were used a gun that had fired live rounds and the projectile got stuck...don't know the correct terminology off hand. But then they used that gun to shoot blanks not knowing and shot him dead.
Technical term is a squib.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Suck My Glock wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:23 pm Will Alec Baldwin be charged? We find out tomorrow at 9 am.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainmen ... d=92278109
I predict no criminal charges. Civil negligence yes, criminal no. But I have a bad track record with predictions, so we will see.
samnev

Post by samnev »

If he's charged it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :clap:
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

So, I was wrong. Again. What's new?